RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Kyler smirked and pulled off the other males shirt kissing his neck shirt. "How about I call you daddy, would you like that' He purred in his ear.
-
"Who knew Kyler was so kinky" August said pulling up the secerity camera footage. HE glanced at Nolan "As I said before I am still not sure that I care about her yet, though it is gross" HE mumbled rubbing his neck.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:17 pm

"I'd like that," Chris groaned, his hand slipping down into his pants. "Would you like this?"
---
Stelle was about to have her mouth do wonders when Mr. Tall Dark Handsome suddenly yanked up his pants, did his belt buckle and held her against the wall with a strong hand clutching her throat. "Now don't you make a sound, pretty lady. And you won't get hurt." Stelle's eyes widened, and she gulped hard.
---
Chris, the guy with Kyler herd the little beep on his watch, and he removed his hands from Kyler's pants. Now he had his body pressed up against Kyler's, a barrel of a gun up against his rib cage. "Now either I kill you," He began, nipping his earlobe. "Or we leave quietly,"
---
Nolan stood there in shock. Hs emotions turned from jealous to frightened in a matter of seconds. "August!" Nolan nearly jumped at the screen, and hurried into his room for a coat. "Someone's taking them."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Kyler growled 'FUcking again!" Kyler growled "All I want is to get laid and no one will sleep with me" He snapped and looked at him. "I hope your dick gets bitten off for getting me hard and not doing anything about it" he buttoned his pants and walked out slowly.
-
August gurned and grabbed his hook sword and katana. HE did not like guns but he brought his any way. He walked out after him "Should have just slept with the kid, he likes calling people daddy, and living next to you I know you enjoy it"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:30 pm

"I'll take your word for it." Nolan snarled, and hurried out of the door knowing that August could and easily would keep up. He raced down the street, fists as hands.
---
Chris stood there for a second, kind of in a daze over the words thrown at him. "What?" He growled, but Kyler was already out of the bathroom.
---
All it took was a knee to the balls, and Stelle was racing to find Kyler. They needed to get out of there. Now. She found him heading right out of the bathroom, and she grabbed him by the arm. "We need to leave, now." She hurried as a warning shot was fired by the guy Kyler came close to sleeping with.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

August was already next to him jogging. When he made it to the club he pushed past the man gowling dangerously and walked over. He was rather tall so he could see over most the crowd. He saw the man with the gun took his throwing knife out and thorowing it knocking the gun from his hand.
-
Kyler ran with her seeing August "Ready to get yelled at?" he muttered running past him and out of the club.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 pm

"I'll take getting yelled at." Stelle said, "As long as I get to live." She stopped infront of August, nearly trembling, her normally lively blue eyes wide with adrenaline.
---
Nolan walked over to them in a matter of seconds. He smiled at the two, glad to see they were alright. "We have to get back." He looked over at the guy about to pull out a knife from his coat. "Let's go!" He ordered, and took a nail from his pocket, and flung it at the guy with a flick of his fingers. It landed in the guys shoulder. He placed a hand on Stelle's shoulder and Kyler's shoulder, leading them back towards the bar at a fast pace.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Kyler mumbled something and aloud to be psuhed back to the bar. He closed his eyes and bit his lip taking deep breaths.
-
August had walked over and knocked them out casually. he took the nail out and grabbed his knife and the gun. He then went to the other and shook his head knocking him out as well.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Nolan found himself looking down at the tent pitched in Kyler's pants, and it got him thinking things that shouldn't be thought at the moment. Then he felt bad. He felt really bad for him. First Nolan rejected him, then they guy at the club rejected him and threatened to kill him. He sighed, and opened the door, nudging the two in.
---
Stelle turned around every so often, checking to see if August was alright and behind him. Not that she didn't have confidence in him, she knew he could handle lots, but she still wouldn't be comfortable until she saw him. And as soon as she did, she whipped her head back around in order to avoid the possible glares.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Kyler walked in and then ran to his room slamming and locking the door. He got into his bed and curled up annoyed, he shut his eyes tight trying to ignore the part of his brain that was teliing him he should just die and that he is worthless and no one will love him. Kyler didn't see it all the time but he had pretty low self asteam.
-
August walked inside and shook his head "I think you should get washed up sweatheart that guy was gross" He muttered under his breath and looked at Nolan giving him that I need to talk to you look.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Stelle nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll go do that now." She hurried upstairs, and cast a quick glance back at Nolan and August before making it all the way into her room. She passed Kyler's room and sighed. She must have ruined his night. She sighed and closed the door slightly, climbing into her tub for a long bath.
---
Nolan nodded and walked over to August. "You want to talk here or down in the lab?" He asked, and tried to search his face to find what was on his hunter's mind.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:59 pm

"Well I don't really want the others to hear....and you are the only person who knows who I am going to talk to you about" He said walking back down the steps to the lab. "And I want to talk to you about punishment for the two...not that Kyler deserves any getting rejected twice in one night, sucks to suck" He laughed quietly. He only found it funny because he has never one been rejected.
-
Kyler cried quietly into his pillow glad the tent in his pants was finally going away.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Nolan quirked an eyebrow. "We're not just talking about the punishment for them." He stated, listening carefully to August's words. "In the lab, tell me." He opened the door to the staircase, and headed down it, opening the door and stepping inside. He already had punishment plans. Maybe keep them in their rooms for a week, something like that. That and the windows would be locked, and the doors of the dark would be, at least from the inside and during the night, as well.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

August sat in the chair and spun around biting his lip "You know they guy that Kat was with....." august paused leaning forward and rubbing his face. "Well um it was my brother" He cleared his throat not looking over to him directly. "Anyway punishments" he said trying to change the subject.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:16 pm

"I have punishments figured out." Nolan said, and tilted his head at August, curiosity flowing through him. "That was your brother? The guy she almost gave a blowjob to... Was your brother." Nolan paused. "How does that make you feel?" He murmured, and looked at August.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 pm

"It makes me pretty Fucking annoyed. I am way better looking them him" August muttered and glanced at him. "And yes my brother the one who tried to kill me before you came and took me in" He said quietly and sighed.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Nolan bit back a chuckle. Jealousy was a bitch. He sighed. "Guess your brother joined the enemy, the other, the one with Kyler was a second in command to a thieving group here as well." He blinked. "So you don't know how you feel about her yet you get jealous that she almost screwed your brother... I sense some feelings." Nolan muttered.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:30 pm

"My stupid ass brother" He snapped and then crossed his arms. "Of course I am jelous he is my brother, I don't see her bending down to give me blow jobs' He said quietly. "And you are one to talk, have you forgoton about Kyler and your murdereous state you were in when you saw what he was about to do"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

"She doesn't bend down because you practically look right through her!" He grumbled, and was taken aback by August's second comment. He pushed up his glasses. "Lock up the damn lab." He muttered, and headed back upstairs. He took a butterknife from the bar, walked over to Kyler's door, and slid it between the door and jar. Next think he knew it was cracking open. He closed the door and locked it. "Kyler..."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:53 pm

August rolled his eyes and got up. He locked up the lab and then when to Kat's room knocking on the door softly.
-
Kyer stiffened and looked up whipping his eyes but it was no help. "I-I am sorry for sneaking out I-It won't happen again I swear" He muttered sniffling. He was in only his boxers now but was covered by a blanket. "A-are you here to take my things away?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Stelle was ready for any punishment dealt, and she figured the knock on her door was Nolan getting ready to torment her with yelling. She rolled her eyes and stepped out of her tub, wrapping herself in a towel. She walked to the door, and opened it slightly, looking a bit surprised to see August at her door. "Yes?" She asked, blue eyes narrowed slightly. Even though the door was cracked slightly it was still easy to tell she was just in a towel.
---
"Shh," Nolan began, leaning down and taking a tissue from the box in Kyler's room. He wiped away any remaining tears on Kyler's face, and kissed his nose. "I'm sorry." He began, and stroked his cheek gently. "I hurt you. And almost got you killed." He closed his eyes and kept his hand on Kyler's cheek. "I'm keeping you in your rooms for a week, but I won't take any of your things away. I'm not even too thrilled to have to deal punishment to you." Nolan kissed Kyler softly on the mouth, it was a quick one, and pulled away. "It's not you, as cliché as it sounds, it's me. I think you are gorgeous, Kyler. I've been trying to keep myself from jumping you from day one. Don't think otherwise."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

August rubbed his neck looking down at her awkwardly. "Um well...before you punishment starts would you like to um eat some diner with me?" He said glancing down at her and then at the floor his face heating up.
-
Kyler just stared at him and didn't even kiss him back. He had no energy left to make himself feel better. "You should take away the things I can kill my self with, or cut...have enoug of those scars" HE said quietly his voice having no emotion left. "And I guess I will just knock if I am hungry" He said looking away. "Sorry for the inconvinence'
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Stelle quirked an eyebrow. "Um..." She began, realizing the state she was in. "Sure, give me a second." She closed the door and threw off the towel, rummaging through her closet and taking out a tanktop and pulling on denim shorts. She combed her hair and put on flip flops, before opening the door again. She stepped outside, and smiled at August slightly. "Lead the way,"
---
"Noted." Nolan began. He'd do that before he left the room. "Come on Kyler," Nolan crawled onto the bed, looking over Kyler. "Relax." He sighed."Or you can just holler, I'll hear it."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:37 pm

August smiled softly and nodded "We have to eat at the bar since it is too dangerous for you to go out so I hope that is is fine with you" he said quietly biting his lip gently.
-
Kyler shook his head "I am fine, I want to be alone....it is better that way anyway" He said looking at Nolan. "You don't want to be with me anyway, but it isnt my fault....cause it is never 'my fault'" he mumbed shaking his head.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:51 pm

"I had a wife before you came. I loved her to pieces. But she was killed on our one year anniversary." Nolan murmured softly. "I don't want anything to happen to you." Nolan said, and sat at the edge of Kyler's bed now. "So it actually isn't your fault. I told you not to give up hope and you barely even listened."
---
Stelle gave a dry chuckle. Of course. They underestimated her a bit much, but she did almost lose her life. She smiled at August. "That's fine. I am kind of hungry."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Kyler looked at her "it is hard trusting people when everyone I loved disappointed me accept Kat. But technically she is forced to love cause I am her twin" he said glancing at her. "And I am sorry your wife died but you took me from my life....and yeah I love you more every day and I don't think I can wait for you to love me back" he said pulling his knees up crying again.
-
August smiled happily. "And the bar is closed so no one to bother us" he added taking menus out once he got up.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next