RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by Dark Eevee Fri May 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Kyler came back in his room a blue tooth in his ear but it was hidden by his beanie. He walked in and screamed. "Jesus Kat" he said taking deep breaths. "You can't do that" he whined setting his computer on his bed.
-
August nodded. "I am sure with Kylers help we can get everything up and running well. He seems to be good at hacking. And he is good with puzzle thinking. Like he can figure out things fat as long as he does not get bored" he said nodding. "I will start training tomsrrow"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:06 pm

"Shh!" Stelle jumped up and hoped his scream wasn't heard. "Want to sneak out of here? Just for the night, then we'll come back." She started, waiting to see what his reaction would be. "There's a nightclub not far from here," She opened his door, peered out, and closed it again. "We can go, have fun for a few hours, then come back. Surely you miss a night of dancing after being stuck here for so long."
---
Nolan ran a hand through his sandy blonde hair. "Well then, after training Kyler for a little bit, he'll be good for most things we need help with." He paused. "I'll train Stelle a bit. Get her ready for work on the field," He waited for August's reaction before continuing. "Then I'll send you and her to retrieve the egg."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Kyler looked at her. "I don't know stel" he muttered. And rubbed his neck. "What kind if club is it. Cause normally when I go to clubs with you you find a go guy to sleep with and I don't get any." He said pouting. "I already have to watch my self around Nolan and his sexy self. Not much left to control myself in a crowd full of hot sweaty guys.
-
August sighed "why her sir. She always is staring at me and it is weird. I would prefer someone who has been trained longer" August said looking to him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Nolan tried to keep himself from laughing, but a few chuckles did escape. "You're oblivious, aren't you." Nolan said, and sighed. "If you'd prefer it that way, I guess you can call up one of the other off-duty Wolves. Go with them instead of her." He pushed up his glasses and closed his folder.
---
Stelle frowned slightly. "Listen, I'm just as frustrated in that manner with August too! I guess you have a point, right now I just kind of want to get my mind off of him, because no matter what I do or how I do it he never notices me!" She sighed. "Fine, we'll stay home. Maybe I'll try to get you on Nolan's good side or something." She said, and laid down on his bed with her head next to his computer.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:11 pm

"We'll I mean she is a very attractive girl but she just doesn't act smart all the time and she doesn't always think" August sighed and glanced at him. "I just I prefer being alone" he said and glanced at him. "An you shouldn't be talking you Gould see the way kyler looks at you"
-
Kyler moved his computer "I talked to August a lot today I can ask him what he likes in a girl"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Stelle smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around Kyler in a hug. "You'd do that for your crazy sister?" She smiled and planted a kiss on his head. "Thanks bro."
---
"She's young. Come on, I started this organization when I was sixteen. I know immaturity, and she's not immature. She's just not boring." He cracked his knuckles. "So go alone, that's fine. Kyler and I will keep a look out for you and tell you about security and such." He then smirked. "Oh really? Sure, I'm a fan of both females and males, but I'm not looking for a relationship anytime soon." He then tapped his finger against his chin. "Well, maybe that's what the two of them need. Some training, and then they'll start to think more."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Kyler pushed her away "get off me" he whined annoyed.
-
August looked at him "I am not boring" he said shaking his head pouting. "And besides you new to get laid soon. I don't want to sleep with or again. I am definitely not bisexual" he mumbled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Stelle frowned. "Fine," She let go of him and stood up. "See you later I guess." She went to stalk out of his room.
---
Nolan rolled his eyes, "I didn't call you boring. You are a hard worker, that's all." He chuckled. "Fine, I'll note that down. Meeting adjourned. I'm going to go off to bed."

Last edited by AnimeAddict on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake :c)
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Kyler frowned "I didn't want you to leve just not choke me" he said hugging her.
-
August go up and trenches his back. He yawned and walked out.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Stelle smiled. "Alright, I'll try not to." She rolled over back onto the bed. "So you like Nolan huh?" She asked with a playful grin on her face.
---
Nolan finished putting away the papers, and smiled to himself. He needed to get laid, huh? Even if he didn't want a relationship that little factor right there sounded... Pretty good. He shook his head, trying to convince himself that he was just tired.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Kyler laughed. "I will be right back" he said ignoring the question an walked out of the room down the hall running into Nolan. "I-I am so sorry" he said quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Nolan grunted slightly when he was ran into, and blinked, looking over at Kyler. He had a small smile on his face. "Hey, it's alright. What are you still doing awake?" He asked, and took a sip from the milk in his hands.
---
Stelle nodded and played with the ends of her hair./
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Kyler glanced at him "I was talking with my sister and workin in the lab but I left something down there and I was going to get it" kyler said shyly not looking directly at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:40 pm

"Well you kind of need either me or August to go and get it. Let's go." He finished his glass of milk and headed towards the staircase that leads downstairs.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 pm

He followed after him quietly keeping his eye on his ass.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 pm

"Damnit August," He breathed, and reached the bottom, opening the doors to the lab. He stepped inside, and waited for Kyler to hurry.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Kyler moved past him and hurried. He grabbed a mouse a d smiled happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Nolan nodded. "Is that all you need?" He asked, biting his lip softly. He really did need to get laid sooner than later.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Kyler nodded "yeah I think I have e very thing else" he said smiling at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Nolan grumbled to himself and smiled back at Kyler. "Would you be upset..." He smirked, and walked over to Kyler. "If I did this?" He leaned down and kissed him slowly yet hotly, and he let his hands rest on Kyler's shoulders.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Kyler stood shocked for a moment before turning them around and pushing him back against the wall pressing his body against Nolan's. he kissed him back deeply.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Nolan grunted, shifting slightly as he moved his hands up Kylers arms to rest behind his neck. He kissed back just as strong, eyes closed and heart racing.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Kyler forced his mouth open and pressed closer grinding on him. He pulled back breathing hotly on his face. "I slag oils get back my sister will be scared" he said somewhat out if breth.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm

"She'll be fine." Nolan was too far wound up to stop it here. He wanted more so bad and it was killing him to not jump on Kyler right now. He nuzzled his shoulder slightly, and planted kisses from there up to his neck.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Kyler looked at him and closed his eyes "y-yeah but you don't want to be with me do you" he said opening his eyes and looking up t him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next