RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves Empty Taken By Wolves

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 7:31 pm

"August." Nolan walked down the stairs and into the bar, adjusting the slim tie around his neck, and pushing up his glasses. "Watch the bar. I have to be somewhere. And make sure our guests upstairs are awoken. Sleep all day and do nothing. Typical highschool graduates." He grumbled, and started towards the door. "And there's breakfast in the kitchen."
---
Kat was out like a light. She had finally gotten used to sleeping at the White Wolves headquarters once they were moved out of solitary confinement. Now they had real beds. It was nice. She was having a pretty naughty dream, and she didn't want to wake up from it. She barely recognized the other person in it, but she saw some of him. Wait... Isn't that... She blushed profusely and shot awake like a bullet. "Oh boy." She breathed, heart racing. She wondered if her brother, in the next room, was awake yet.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Taken By Wolves Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 7:37 pm

August rolled his eyes "Well I can't Do both Sir but I will do what I can" He mumbled and headed up the stairs. He banged on there doors "Wake up lazy bums and go get breakfast" He said before walking back to the bar.
-
Kyler whined and rolled over throwing something at the door. He got up and rubbed his eyes putting a beanie over his messy bed head hair. He put his piercings back in and walk out of the room.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Kyler was her best friend, so should she tell him? Surely he wouldn't want to hear the details.... For fuck's sake, he is gay, shouldn't bother him that much. Oh well, she thought, as she heard him moving around. Guess not. She stood up and headed to the bathroom, and jumped into the shower. She was quick, though, and jumped out a mere 5 minutes later. She changed and brushed her hair, before stepping out of her room. Kyler was probably downstairs by now.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Kyler was sitting at the bar and was eating a plate of eggs yawning. "Do I get to go in the lab today?" He asked looking to August food in his mouth.
August shrugged "I don't know you have to ask captain" he said taking a sip of his coffee yawning.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Stelle hurried downstairs, catching a whiff of all the food. She walked over to the kitchen, hips swaying as she did. She came back with a plate piled high, and stared at the front door for a long time. Freedom. So close... She then looked at August, feeling her heart speed up a bit. ...So not worth it. She walked over to the two, sitting next to her brother. "Morning Ky." She said and began to eat her food. She swallowed and nodded at August. "'Morning."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Kyler smiled and kissed her head "I might get to go to the labs" he said excitedly and looked over to her grinning widely.
-
August nodded to her and sipped his coffee more "hi" he mumbled annoyed he had to watch these too
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 8:07 pm

"Cool," Stelle responded, curiousity and deviousness shining through her eyes. She was impressed that her twin might be able to go into the lab, but looking outside had made her brave, and she had a plan already forming in her mind. She finished her food off with a few more bites, and drank some of the water she had poured herself.
---
Nolan returned a few minutes later, holding a portfolio folder in his hand and grocery bags filled with food and bar-necessary items. "Morning," He placed the food in the kitchen, then started putting the supplies for the actual bar away behind the bar where everyone seemed to be sitting.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

"Nolan can go to the lab today" he asked laying so his stomach was on the bar and he was close to Nolan's face. "Please please please" he whined giving him puppy dog eyes.
-
August sighed "Nolan may I go back to work now?" He asked standing up.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Nolan nodded to August. "Yes, but I'll need you back at 9 tonight." He lifted the portfolio he had arrived with. "We need to go over some things." He looked back at Kyler, his expression monotone. "Sure." He said lightly, then looked over at Stelle. "You can come too." He stood up after he put the last thing away. He pushed his sleeves up, his brown eyes looking in thought for a moment, but then he shook his head. Too soon.
---
Stelle smiled and left to go into the kitchen, keeping her eyes off of August, but moving in a way that if he was looking, he'd probably be looking a few more seconds than normal.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Kyler grinned and excitedly and slid down jumping around. "I am going to go change" he said running off up the stairs.
-
August walked up stairs and to his room working on plans.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Stelle grumbled, and Nolan laughed lightly to himself. When Stelle walked back out he walked over to her, and placed his hand gently on her shoulder. "He's a hard-head. Don't worry." And with that, he left a flustered Stelle as he went downstairs. She bit her lip then followed him downstairs, since she was already dressed.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Kyler came downstairs and regular super tight bright red skinny jeans. He was wearing a v neck with a spiked chocked and his cat ears. He drew whiskers in his face and bounce down the stairs catching up to Nolan and his twin.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu May 30, 2013 7:42 am

Stelle followed as Nolan led them down a narrow and twisty staircase. It went on for a while before it ended with a metal door. Nolan leaned forward and placed his hand on what looked like a doorknob with tiny squares of glass covering it. Before she knew it the door had opened, and Nolan walked through. Stelle grabbed Kyler's hand and pulled him in as the door shut behind them.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu May 30, 2013 7:53 am

Kyler looked around amazed. "This is awesome. Way better then where I was going to study" he said runnin over and carefully runnin his fingers over all the technology. "Did you steal all thus" be asked glancing back at Nolan. "I can make it so you don't you know. Before we got taken I was working on a knew portable device that could change into a computer of phone all in the shape of a watch. Well t was a watch and it turned into a computer or phone.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu May 30, 2013 10:36 pm

"Sounds interesting." Nolan responded, and gritted his teeth when Kyler proceeded to touch everything. "Break anything and I'll kill you." He walked over and flipped down a ledge in the wall. "Maybe you can help us make some gadgets." He said with a smirk. "And yes, let's just say it was acquired through... 'specific measures'."
---
Stelle crossed her arms at her chest and looked around. "Cool. We ever going to be part of your little gang of thieves? After all, we're stuck here, might as well get to do something productive."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu May 30, 2013 11:06 pm

"It I break it I am sure I can fix it" he said sitting down at one of the computer but frowned a little. He got up moving to a different one. "Which one can I have?" He asked quietly.
-
August came down "sir there is a sight going on. I separated them but I figured you would want me to do something about it"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri May 31, 2013 12:05 am

Nolan sighed, and stood up. "I'll handle it." He grumbled something about people not knowing how to behave in a freakin' bar, and then he disappeared up the stairs to go and break up the fight.
---
Stelle looked at August, and gave a soft 'hmph', before turning and playing with the edge of the table. She was too afraid to touch anything, she thought she'd most likely break something.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri May 31, 2013 12:09 am

"Kyler there are lap tips in the spare closet. And as for a computer you can have to one you are on just you have to sign something" August said going to grab the sheet.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri May 31, 2013 12:12 am

Stelle stood up and walked over to a large monitor, where headsets rest. "Is this where whoever keeps a look out for the people on the field stays?" She asked, and walked around the desk to take a closer look at the monitors.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 am

August nodded "yes there are people for that as well as people who have survanlience of building we will steal from" he said looking forward.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri May 31, 2013 7:31 am

Stelle nodded, and ran her hand over the desk. She never thought about it, but maybe she could like living here. Being one of them... "Are we ever going to be let out of this place?" She asked softly, and Nolan, who had returned, heard her. "'Fraid not, Stelle. Can't have you and your little twin here squealing on us."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 am

Kyler turned Val "heat I am not that little" kyler said hugging his middle. Yes he was about 100 pounds and only 5'1 but that doesn't mean anything. He glanced over to Nolan and frowned a little bit. "I want to get that laptop now" w said turning to August.

August had brought out a normally very expensive. He gave him a paper to sign.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm

"Then I guess we'll be working with you guys." Stelle stated, figuring it out right away. Nolan nodded.

"That would be the case."

"Then I'll tell you now, Kyler's the one that's good with technology. I'm better at field work." She said matter-of-factly, and stood up.

((Time skip to the meeting tonight between Nolan and August?))
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Kyler nodded and began typing things up.
(Uh yeah sure)

August had collected his notes and sat down next to Nolan. He was one below Nolan on charge of missions and working everything out.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri May 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Stelle was waiting in Kyler's room, eyes glinting with mischeiviousness. He needed to get back into his room. She has a plan, one with flaws, of course, but this plan would get them a whole night of partying.
---
"There's a new jade egg at the museum a few blocks away. It opens, but only with the use of specific technology. If you can get that egg, open it, we'll be able to get whatever is inside. It's said that what's inside is worth billions. Up for the task?" Nolan asked with a smirk, his hands pressed together as he sat in his desk.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next