RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 11 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

"Front and to the left." Stelle repeated quickly, moving her bow in her hands and holding the edge of it, swinging it out infront of her in a matter of seconds, and then pulling back and arrow and aiming it right past August, since he was to her left.
---
"F-fuck." Nolan growled lowly, and his unsteady fingers began to fumble with Kyler's pant buttons. It had been so long since the last time he had ever been with anyone, and he felt like a starving animal with prey right infront of him. He couldn't miss this opportunity, especially with Kyler. He wanted the boy so bad.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 pm

August nodded pulling the arrow out "it was good not great" he said putting it back. "You have good aim but it isn't technically good" he said and walked per pushing her stomach in and her shoulders back. "Tighten your core more and keep your shoulders back. I know this isn't a good bow for you but it is why it is."
-
Kyler smirked and held him before kissing at his neck suckin on it roughly. He smiled an held onto him loosening these legs.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Stelle did just as he told her to, and sucked in her breath a bit. "Third times the charm?" She asked, readying another arrow.
---
Nolan moaned, and removed Kyler's pants, holding onto his hips tightly with lust burning deep within his eyes. He pushed Kyler down more, and moved his hand over the bulge in his pants.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm

August smirked and then looked back at her. He leaned back on the desk and watched spinning a knife with his fingers.
-
Kyler moaned loudly and breathed hotly on his neck repeatedly "f-fuck" he moaned softly.
-
Olivia sighed playing with the end of the sweat shirt she was Wearing. She got up and checked on the twins who were being taught at homeschool before she walke out of the bar going to te park.
(Want to have Charlie's group have to take her as like a mission and Charlie had to do it and interrogate her)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm

(Sounds good, let's do something like that.)

Nolan nipped at Kyler's ear, grinning slightly as he teased the boy. He slipped his hands under the cloth, gripping him firmly and stroking him few times.

Charlie walked into the base, head held high, but his heart hurting slightly. Soon, soon, he kept reminding himself. Soon, he'd take Olivia away from this awful rivalry with his brother and just spend every waking moment with her... He sighed, and looked at the assignments posted on the wall. He gulped, reading over his and growling protectively.
He had to capture Olivia for interrogation. There was no way he could do that, no way in hell.
---
Stelle smirked as well, releasing the arrow and watching it hit the center of the bullseye. She chuckled slightly. "Look at that, third times is the charm."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Kyler moaned loudly pushing up to him "n-Nolan just Fuvk me already" he said whining loudly. "I want to feel you inside Mel
-
Olivia smiled before someone pulled a bag over her head. SHe screamed until he fell limp as something went in her arm. 
-
A man walked over toCharlie "good news Charlie you just have to work your magic in the interrogation. We will rough her up a bit first for ya" he smirked and laughed walking off. 
-
August  nodded "again" he said and threw the knife still looking at her. It landed in the center.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Nolan licked his lips and turned himself so was standing. He moved his hands up Kyler's shirt, yanking it off and then just as quickly moving to undo Kyler's pants. He growled seductively, and kissed his shoulder. "You don't have to tell me twice." He undid his belt after working Kyler's pants over his hips. He had already unbuttoned his plaid shirt, and was moving near Kyler, giving him kisses all over as he was close to entering him.
---
Charlie paled, and called after him, doing his best to put on his sadistic character. "Try not to rough her up to much, I'd love to have her all to myself when it comes to anything of that matter."
He grinned, despite how sick he felt for doing that.
---
Stelle released the bow within seconds of August throwing the knife, landing it, and turning to him, but still keeping his guard up.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Kyler groaned his head going back. He leaned over a little but reached back pulling at his hair "Please" he whispered wanting more.
-
"You know it Charlie" He laughed and walked into the room. around 15 minutes later he walked out craking his knuckles "All for you" he said grinning.
-
Good" he said and turned taking the bow from her and hanging it up, he pulled the srrow out an d slid his knife in his boot.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Nolan groaned lustfully, and quickly yet gently at first entered Kyler, kissing his back as he moved his hips. He let his moans escape freely, knowing no one would be able to hear it all the way down there.
---
Charlie matched the grin, and knowing they'd be watching from the other side of the glass, but without any audio, walked into the room with a smirk on his face. He saw her tied down in a chair, and had to contain himself from just attacking her out of lust there. He swallowed, and stepped closer to her, facing away from the camera.
"I'm not going to hurt you. They cannot hear anything, but they can see everything." He gulped. "What did they do to you my love?" He asked, then over dramatically placed his hand on her shoulder, the other one forcefully on her thigh.
"Act like youre struggling." He murmured.
---
Stelle smiled accomplishingly, and walked over to him, kissing him on the jaw before swinging her hips slightly against his. "Thank you for the little lesson, Auggie." She played with the end of his shirt, looking up at him.
---
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 pm

"Fuck" H moaned loudly and pushed back into him "Please more"  His head fell forward as he panted heavily.
-
Olivia spit blood as he walked in. her lip was usted open and she had bruises on him. She flinched when he touched her leg and growled up at him "Like you even care" she said frowning and spit at him. She jerked him off of her. "And incase you wanted to know they raped me" she said glaring up to the camero.
-
He growled "Never call me that again" he frowned and turned to her. He took a deep breath "We aren't done" he said quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

"Kyler." Nolan moaned again, and gripped his hips roughly. He moved his hips more and more, his head tilted forward as he lost himself in his lust.
---
Charlie felt like he was going to vomit.
"They.. .What." He gulped, and stroked her cheek gently, a dark shadow falling over his face. He looked back at the camera, the intent to murder on his face. "They're all going to die. Each and every one them is going to get a knife shoved through their head." He kissed her tenderly, undoing the rope that held her down. He reached into his belt, taking out a dagger and rolling it around in his fingers before moving towards the door. "Stay in here. I'll be back." He left with that, murder in his voice.
---
Stelle frowned, "Alright," She said, and straightened herself. "What next?"
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:08 pm

"N-Nolan" he whimpred and moaned lowly as he moved back into him taking a deep breath but he began panting.
-
Olivia grabbedhis hand before he could leave "They aren't worth it Charlie and besides, it doesn't matter when the second one tried i kicked him in the balls and one broke" she grinned "So just stop now I want you to punch me and tie me back up like I got out. "
-
He hummed and kissed her deeply grabbing her wiast.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Olivia they hurt you. i told them not to hurt you, but to leave it to me so that you wouldn't have this happen to you. But they raped you. I can't stand around and let tem relish in the fact that they raped my girlfriend!" He growled, and clenched his fists roughly. The knife was still in his hand, and he led her back to the chair, pushing her down hard. "Stay." He said, and stabbed the knife into the wooden table infront of her.
---
Nolan went a bit faster, finding himself getting closer and closer to the edge. "God why didn't I do this sooner," He growled with a smirk, nipping his shoulder and neck.
---
Stelle was taken off guard by the kiss, but only kissed him back, not hesitating. She ran her hands up his chest, relishing in that feeling.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Oliva jumped as him being so ruff. "We'll you promised to never scare me. And you are" she mumbled. She got up taking off the necklace he gave her. "I am done. For now. We need a break" she said quietly sitting back down and pulling her knees up to her chest hiding her am face. She felt so scare of him right now. More so then when the guys were because she just kept the though of Charlie but now even that was tainted by anger. He saw red an it scare her a lot. 
-
Kyler growled lowly and took a. Deeper breath before he was shooting across the table moaning Nolan's name loudly. 
-
August pulled back slowly and turned looking back to the weapons. He skimmed though before pullin out a baton.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Charlie flinched, and felt his chest become full of pain. He covered his face with his hands, and faced away from her, picking up the knife and placing it back into his holster. "Are you sure... That you want to take a break?" He asked, voice cracking.
---
Nolan wasnn't far behind, and found himself finishing as well with a few more thrusts. He growled lowly, murmuring "Kyler," as he pulled out, and fell back in the desk's chair.
---
Stelle bit her lip, and smirked. "You tease," She murmured under her breath, and moved closer as he took out the baton. "What's the baton do?" She asked.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 pm

"No but you are scaring me. " Olivia said quietly tears coming down her face. "What is done is done I don't want you to kill anyone" she said quietly. "Killing is worse then cheating" she muttered and took a deep breath.
-
Kyler fell to his knees panting as he laid on the floor closing his eyes tiredly.
-
"It is for close range an it hurts a lot" he said expanding it. "You go for pressure points"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Stelle nodded, and held out her hand for it. "What do you want me to practice with it?" She asked.
---
Nolan found himself buttoning his pants again, and he knelt down by Kyler. He rolled the boy over, helping him get his pants on, and then picking him up. Nolan sat back in the chair, holding Kyler on his lap.
---
"Fine." Charlie muttered, heart breaking. He placed his knife back in his sheath, and picked her up by her arm, gently, but with solemnity. He pulled her along, and out the door past everyone. He spoke loudly. "Since you have no information to give, you aren't of any use. Go home." He pushed her through the doors, and closed them behind her, tossing a phone that was diling up the bar Nolan ran so that he could pick her up.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:42 pm

"Hit the pressure points" he said nodding to the dummy.
-
Kyler watched him an smiled. He soon snuffled up to him happily "t-thank you" he said quietly. "Thank you so much" he said smiling.
-
Olivia leaned on the door. "I will be there tonight. You know where. And I-I want to talk. I am sorry just I am sorry" she putt the hood of her jacket on and ran.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Charlie hit his fist against the door, shutting his eyes until he felt the tears forcing their way out. He had heard her, and he'd be there. But he was beyond hurt at this point. He wanted to marry this girl, and here she was saying that they needed a break...
---
Stelle nodded, and with agility and speed, proceeded to swing at the dummy. She hit him mon the neck, on the sides and behind the knees, the most prominent pressure points.
---
Nolan smiled and nuzzled his neck. "I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner..." He said with a slight chuckle, keeping the male in his arms.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Olivia ran to the tree house and climbed up and into it. She was shaking and whimpered. She searched and found her spare necklace. She grabbed it and put it on. She had to invade she lost one or it got stolen. She grabbed on of his hackers and climbed back down to go home and shower.
-
He nodded and yawned looking through his weapons and took his arrows out to sharpen them.
-
"Because you didn't want to admit you liked me" he said and looked at him. " he smiled and kissed his cheek.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Charlie deided to go home for the rest of the day, not wanting to run into anyone, or socialize at all. He decided to shower, and put on a long sleeved shirt, he rolled up the sleeves and then regular jeans.
---
Stelle stopped, and looked over at him. "Good?"
---
Nolan smiled. "I can't deny the true feelings anymore."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 pm

She got out of the shower and pulled a bra on and his sweat shirt. She pulled on Sweat pants and her hair in a bun.. She pulled on a pair of converse and grabbed her phone going to the tree house again.
-
"Yes it is very good" he said looking up.
-
Kyler smiled and looked at him "Good" he said smiling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Charlie sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair. Soon he found himself outside of the tree house, fumbling with the box in his pocket. He looked up the ladder, wondering if Olivia was there yet.
---
Nolan smiled, and nuzzled his love's neck, closing his eyes as he listened to the smaller boy's heartbeat. "Kyler...?"
---
"Alright." Stelle nodded, and stretched out her arms. "So are we done or what?"
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Olivia was in the tree house. Knees pulled close to her chest tears rolling down her face. Her mascara was smudged and running but she held roughly onto the pillow he used I they slept here.
-
Kyler looked at him "yes Nolan?" He asked biting his lip nerveous of what he was going to say.
-
August nodded "yeah I am going to go work out though so you are free to come?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Charlie began to come up the ladder slowly, and knocked on the little hatch that served as the door into it. "Liv? Are you here?"
---
Kyler closed his eyes, his heart racing. "I really care about you. And... I love you."
---
Stelle shrugged. "If you want, I was gonna jump and take a bath. The offer to join is present though." She smirked and blew him a kiss.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next