RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 12 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 pm

"Yeah come in" she said looking at the hatch worried. She took a deep breth and whippe her eyes.
-
Kyler looked at Nolan his face lighting up. He moved and grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. "I love you too" he said gently.
-
August whinned and followed her like a dog obeying his master. "I can train after" he mumble to himself.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Stelle supressed a little giggle and then turned back towards him, smirking, with her teeth in her lip slightly. "You sure?" She asked, and took his hand in hers, leading him out of the training room and back up towards the main floor.
---
Nolan kissed him back, breathing in with relief when the loving gesture was returned. He nuzzled him gently. "Want to go and get some dinner?"
---
Charlie made his way up, closing the hatch when he was all the way up. He sat besides Liv, and looked at her gently. "My love, my sweet sweet princess I'm sorry,"
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:47 pm

"Yeah I am" he said and held her hand tightly a he followed his eyes on her ass and hips licking his lips.
-
"Yeah I am hungry now" he said blushing and nuzzled into him and kissed him gently lovingly.
-
Olivia moved into his lap and his his face "please down leave me" he said crying into his chest.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:57 am

Charlie blinked back the tears to try and remain the strong one. He wrapped his arms around her, and nuzzled her head with his nose. "Of course not. Of course not. I want to spend my life with you."
---
Nolan smiled into the kiss, and eagerly returned it, before standing up, keeping Kyler in his arms. "You make me just want to kiss you," Nolan murmured, smiling.
---
Stelle swung her hips temptously, and then made her way up the steps, managing to pull him into her room before anyone intercepted them and or interrupted the path. She was so in the mood, and she wanted him so bad.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 am

She took deep breaths stopping the tears and looked up to him "I love you" she said quietly and bit at her lip looking to him Han cupping his cheek.
-
Kyler grinned and looped his as around Nolan's neck "I could kiss you forever and be perfectly happy" he said smiling widely.
-
When they got in the room he grabbed her hips and leaned down suckin hard on her hands gropping at her legs and breasts
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Charlie smiled gently, and placed his hands over hers, which were on his face. He leaned closer and planted a light kiss on her lips before giving her an eskimo kiss with his nose and hers.
---
Nolan chuckled, and started the walk upstairs. "Don't tempt me, or we'll starve down here because we'll end up kissin' for days."
---
Stelle was caught off guard, and despite wanting to keep her cool and be the one to do some of the teasing, she melted at his touch immediately. She let out a loud moan as he sucked and groped, and she placed her hands on his hips, starting to move his pants down.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Olivia giggled and rubbed her nose back "I am sorry I yelled at you" she said quietly adverting er eyes shyly.
-
Kyler giggled and hand his hands around his neck "I would love that" he whispered and pressed his face in his neck.
-
He smirked and sucked on her neck and smirked and kissed her deeply.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm

"You had and still have every right to." Charlie responded, smiling at the sound of her giggle. "Olivia, I love you so much, and I don't want to lose you. You know that right?"
---
Nolan bit his bottom lip, and smirked so his canine teeth were showing. "That cute and sexy little whisper of yours drives me nuts, you know that?" They made it upstairs, and Nolan set Kyler in one of the bar stools.
---
Stelle moved her hand down the front of his pants, being bold and grasping him. She moaned, and moved her hand up and down.
---
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Olivia nodded slowly "yeah I know. I never want to leave you either" he said gently and smiled gently.
-
He giggled and sat in the chair criss cross watching him "I will keep that I'm mind" he said gently.
-
"Fuckin hell" he growled lowly in her ear.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:41 pm

"Olivia let's end all of this crap. Let's start a life together, and not have to deal with any gang interferance. I know we're enemies by group but let's forget that. I love you, and I want you to be my wife." As he spoke, Charlie took the box from his pocket and opened it, and took out the ring, proposing to her.
---
Nolan laughed, and headed into the kitchen, calling out to him. "What do you want to eat?"
---
Stelle moaned softly, and pulled her hand back. She stripped off her shirt and bra, unbuttoning her shorts. She slipped out of them and pulled his shirt off, leading him to the bathroom.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Olivia tookn a deep breath and nodded taking it slowly her hand shaking. She paused though "Charlie I can't leave me family" she said quietly looking up to him.
-
"I don't know suprise me love" he said and smiling happily as e waited for him. He got up and poured himself a best even though he was underage.
-
"You are gorgeous" he said and followed her happily watching her eyre move closely not wanting to wait to touch her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 pm

"Then let's stay with your family. I want to be with you. Even if they don't like me I want to stay with you, and if that means staying with the Wolves then so be it." He looked up at her seriously. "Please, my dear, my love, my life..."
---
Nolan came back out with sub sandwiches, and he placed the plates besides each other. One infront of Kyler, the other infront of him.
----
Stelle bit her lip, and bent seductively over infront of him to turn on the water. She shifted her hips, knowing he'd be watching her butt. "You flatter me so August."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:18 pm

"Even with your brother?" She said quietly and slipped the ring on her finger. "But yes I would love nothing more then to marry you" she she sad kissed him.
-
He smiled and sipped his beer and looked at him "thank you" he said setting it down and picking up hi sub an began to eat moaning lowly.
-
August looked up when she spoke "what?" He asked confused.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 pm

"Of course. For you I'd deal with that." Charlie responded, and then kissed her back. He smiled at her response, and held her close. "You've just made me the happiest man."
---
Nolan chuckled slightly, and ate his sub as well, grabbing himself a beer as well with his free hand. He looked back at Kyler. "Good?" He asked with a smile.
---
Stelle smirked and turned back towards him, pulling him by his pants and bringing him against her almost naked body. She had already turned the water on, and it was filling the tub slowly. She bit her lip and started to undo his pants with a seductive look on her face.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Olivia smiled happily and held him close "the ring is beautiful" he said gently.
-
Kyler nodded "it is amazing" he said smiling gently and kissed his cheek and ate his food happily.
-
He bit his lip and watched him and closed his eyes "you are a tease" he mumbled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Stelle smirked and slid her underwear off. She looked up at him, her bright blue eys glowing with seductiveness. "Then why don't you do something about it?"
---
"It was my mom's. She gave it to me before I ran away... She said that I'd always have a little bit of her with me." Charlie explained, and stroked her cheek with his hand.
---
Nolan smiled. "Good." He continued to eat, and planted a kiss on Kyler's neck at one point.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm

"Fucking hell" he growled and took his clothes off and pulled her into the shower.
-
"We'll I love it. It is gorgeous" she said gently and kissed him deeply. "Thank you so much" he whispered.
-
Kyler blushed and looked at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Nolan smiled and nuzzled his neck with his nose, chuckling slightly at Kyler's blush.
---
"Anything for you, my love." He kissed her back, and took her hands into his. "I told the group I was done, that I was no longer in the business. As of now, you're my top priority."
---
Stelle bit her lip and shifted sliightly, her eyes begging him at this point. The tub washalf filled with water, and convienently, since it was a jaccuzzi style tub, was a perfect size for their plans.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Kyler grinned happily and smiled gently and nuzzled him back "I-I love you baby" he said gently.
-
She blushed and looked at him "My brother is going to hate you, you know, leaving once and then coming back. August though I am not sure, he can either try and kill you or embrace you" she mumbled.
-
He kised her deeply hand tangling in her hair pressed against the back of her head.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Stelle pulled him into the tub, and smirked, giving him a seductive look as she ran her hand down his chest and over his crotch. She grabbed him gently, and started to move her hand.
---
"I can put up with that for you. And until then, we'll have to wait and see how it will go in the end." Charlie responded, and kissed her cheek. "Death would be enough for me to feel like I repented after what I let those sorry shits do to you before..."
---
Nolan smiled ever so slightly, and pulled him by his shirt collar into a passionate kiss, not releasing Kyler's lips until a few long seconds passed. He smiled more, and stroked his hair. "I love you too, and I'm just so glad you are safe now."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

"Fuvk" he moaned and closed his eyes hand pushing through his hair and pulled at his own hair teeth sinking into his lip.
-
Charlie shook her head and climbed on his lap "without you here no one would protect me" she said and slowly kissed his neck. 
-
Kyler grinned and kissed back before sitting bck out of breath. "I promise I won't go dancing with other guys" he said gently bitting his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Nolan smirked, and kissed Kyler's ear. "I better be the only one who gets to feel this body when dancing," He joked, and smiled slightly.
---
Stelle bit her lip, moaning softly as she pumped him. "I want you, August."
---
Charlie smirked slightly as he felt her kisses on his neck. He closed his eyes, relishing in the feeling. "I will always protect you, nothing will keep me from it."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Kyler nodded quickly "only you" he said softly and took a deep breath. "I only want to dance for you"
-
He growled and licked her up pressing her gain the wall kissing her roughly.
-
She nodded and startled him kissing his neck more.

Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Nolan smiled, and ran his nose down Kyler's neck and kissed his shoulder. He ran his hand up Kyler and tilted his chin up to kiss him passionately.
---
Stelle kissed him back with just as much force, wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with his hair.
---
Charlie bit his lip harder, letting out a soft groan as she kissed his neck. "You sure know how to drive me crazy."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Kyler hummed and kissed him back, the kiss so full of love, he leaned closer to him holding his shoulder in order to steady himself.
-
HE ran his hands up and down her body growling. he moved and sucked on her neck lifting her leg up.
-
"It is my job" she smirked happily and sucked more on his neck moving up to his jaw.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next