RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:04 pm

August looked over to him "you are very welcome" he said his cheek blushing bright red. He glanced at him and shook his head "thank you too"
-
Olivia sighed and headed back to her room. "Nolan I am going out." She called.
-
The twins were in there room giggling to each other quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Stelle tilted her head to the side. "What are you thanking me for?" She asked, smiling at the blush that appeared so quickly on his face.
---
Nolan stopped at the door, looking back at Olivia's door. "Please be careful, alright? And if anything happens, just remember what to do." He always got nervous when she headed out at night, but she was a grown woman, she could take care of herself now. He walked into the twins room, and smiled at them. He closed the door behind him. "Hey there, trouble makers." He said with a grin on his face.
---
Charlie looked at his watch. He was waiting at the same place he always waited for Olivia at, but she wasn't there yet. Of course, he shouldn't worry. She'd be coming shortly. His nerves were still frayed from what happened at the club, and when he saw Olivia he'd probably be on her like cheese to a burger.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 pm

"Saying yes after I have been a jerk to you" he mumbled looking at her but smiled at her smile.
-
Deuce looked up and smiled running over "brother" she said hugging his waist grinning.
Daniel smiled and ran over as well hugging his other leg.
-
Olivia walked out. She was not in a good mood and why should she. Her boyfriend almost got a blow job from another girl the girl that was currently sitting in the bar. She walked to there spot and glared at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 pm

"Baby," Charlie began, catching her glare instantly. "My boss wants them dead. He said any measures, and since he has me under his thumb, I kind of had no choice. You know that. How was I supposed to know she was going to be like that?" He said, and looked at her intently.
---
Nolan smiled, and wrapped them in his arms. "The two of you are getting so big!" He said, grinning. "But to get as big as me you guys need sleep. Whoever gets in bed first gets a kiss first." He smiled, and waited for the havoc of the twins racing to their beds.
---
Stelle smiled, and then leaned back. "What did cause the change of heart, anyway?" She asked with a small smirk, her ankles crossed.
---
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:50 pm

"You were at a club Charlie. Did you know they were going to be there. Ir were you looking for a good time and it just so happened he showed up. And other then that it is a club you really didn't expect her to give you a blow job." She said shaking her head. "If you waged to take a break you could have just told me you know" he said quietly.
Deuce rushed over to the bed pushing Daniel. Se giggled when she sat on the bed "I win"
Daniel pouted "no fair you cheeted"
-
August looked at her "I didn't like seeing you in danger" he said quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Charlie sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I was there solely for them. Our boss had their every move monitored. Me and Francisco followed them there. And no, I didn't expect it. I didn't expect her to be so desperate." Charlie stated, and his eyes widened. "I don't want to break it off, Olive." He said, referring to her cute nickname. "You mean a lot to me."
---
Nolan laughed, and walked between the two beds, and kissed Deuce on the head, and then Daniel. He then hugged them both, at the same time. "There there, Daniel. She won't win all the time, bugger. Just wait until you are taller than her~" He teased, then tucked the twins into bed.
---
Stelle's smile frowned at remembering the club. She stood off of her stool, and hugged August. "Thank you. For saving us." She said softly, and then moved to let go of him.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Olivia hugged him tightly and nuzzled into his shirt. "Charlie you aren't going to leave right?" She asked softly. "An you aren't going to die?" She said looking at him.
-
Daniel giggled and stuck his tongue out at him. He smile and laid down. "Good night"
Deuce pouted "in your dreams Danny" she said smirking.
-
August blushed more and curse himself for doing so. He hugged back.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:25 pm

"I'll never leave your side, Olivia. The second part, however..." He paused, and sighed. "You can never be too sure of. But I'll try to live for you."
---
"Good night, boogers." He patted them both on the head, and then turned off the light, leaving the room and closing the door. He returned to Kyler's room, and crawled back into bed with him.
---
Stelle smiled, and then let go of him. She saw the food being brought out, and she hopped onto the stool again.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Olivia hugged him tightly holding onto him close. "I love you" he said quietly.
-
Kyler mumbled something and curled over to him.
-
August dusted off looking away shyly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Charlie smiled, and held her close. "I love you too, blondie." He cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her gently, yet full of passion.
---
Nolan smiled, and burrowed underneath the covers, keeping Kyler close. He closed his eyes himself, thinking about with drawing the punishment.
---
Stelle tilted her head at August. "If you don't mind the question..." She began, then continued. "Why are you so nervous and shy tonight?" She took a bite out of her burger, licking her lips.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Olivia stood on her types and leaned up kissing him deep as well. "We should go to the tree house"
-
"That man you were with....it was my brother" August said looking at the plate.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:23 pm

"Yeah, I don't like being in the open." Charlie responded, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He started heading to where the tree house was, keeping Olivia really close. He was dying to keep kissing her.
---
Stelle almost choked on her food. She quickly swallowed it, and blinked. So that was why she found him so attractive. Because he looked like August. She bit her lip, and blushed scarlet red. "Wow. The odds." She began, softly. "I'm sorry. That's the most awkward thing you could have happen to you..." Stelle said gently, and placed a hand on his knee.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm

She smiled happily an looked up at him sliding her hand in his back pocket. "Do you have any of your jackets still there. I like waring your sweathirts" she said looking at him.
-
August shrugged "he left us...so I shouldn't care" he said softly and hugged him tightly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Stelle pulled back slightly, looking at his face. "But I mean..." I almost slept with him. "Yeah..." She blushed, and looked into his eyes, and leaned forward, giving him a peck on the lips. "You're right. Don't worry."
---
Charlie thought for a moment. "I think I have a few there. You can pick when we get there, babe." He began, and kissed her nose. "When we get there, I apologize for anything I may or may not do." He said with a small, flirty smirk.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"I was jealous. That you just pushed him against the wall. Why didn't you do that to me" he asked glancing at her. "I would have liked it better. You have to push things in my face before I see it" August said to dazed to realize she kissed him.
-
Olivia laughed "we'll it has been a week I would not be that surprised" she laughed and looked at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 pm

"You want that?" Now this was the signal she had been waiting for. She smirked, and stood. She pulled him up and out of his seat, pulling him along with her. "So you were jealous," She began, "That I didn't do this?" She pressed him against the wall near the stairs, and kissed him deeply.
---
Charlie grinned. "At least you're not saying no to me~" He stopped at the entrance to the tree house. "After you."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 pm

August smirked and grabbed her legs holding then tight gripping them he breathed hotly against her lip. "He'll yes" he said lifting her up and kissing deeply.
-
Olivia looked at him "I am 18 so it isn't illegal" she said smiling. She then climbed up land I wouldn't say no"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Stelle's heart pounded against her chest, and she pressed against him. Her mind was racing, and she kissed him back without any hesitation. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
---
Charlie climbed up after her, watching her ass with smirk on his face. Thank gosh she was eighteen. He got up, and pulled her close. "A week is a long time, baby."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:36 pm

August growled predatory. "You are mine. No one else is aloud to touch you" he said in her ear nipping at it.
-
"If you didn't leave" Olivia said and pressed against him. She was so short compared to him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 pm

"I am perfectly alright with that." Stelle bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. Him growling was one of the most attractive things. She worked her way up his shirt. "We should move this somewhere we cant get walked in on."
---
"Hey, if I was paid even if I didn't do missions, I'd be with you, all the time." He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and holding her up under her thighs. He kissed her deeply.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 pm

August kissed up and down her neck tightening his abb muscles as he felt her cold hands. He headed down the hall fumbling with the door but got in and locked it kissing him deeply.
-
Olivia rolled her eye "you left me and your brother for money" she rolle her eyes but wrapped her legs around him kissing him back.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Stelle moaned softly at him kissing her neck, and moved her hands out from under his shirt and held onto his shoulders. She kissed him back just as deeply, her eyes closed.
---
Charlie placed her down on the single bed they had up in the tree house. He pulled away from the kiss, and loomed over her. "For money that way one day we can have a great wedding and live happy lives, not lives where we struggle financially." He said softly, and kissed her neck softly, holding her hips.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

August laid her down on his bed and grinded up against her "are you going to moan for me baby" August sat up pulling his shirt off and then kissed we neck.
-
Olivia closed her eyes and arched her back a little bit. "I know I know....but it is hard sometimes. Not being able to see you" she spoke quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Stelle felt a shudder run down her spine, and she let out another, soft moan. "Y-Yes." She began shakily, her eyes looking at him lustily. She let her hands slide down his back, bringing him back on top of her.
---
"It's just as hard not being able to see you." Charlie said against her neck, and placed little love bites on her shoulder and neck. He pulled back and undid the buttons of his shirt, starting to pull it off.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 pm

August smirked and pulle her shirt off kissing her chest gently before going over to her neck once more kissing again.
-
Olivia reached up stopping his hands. "I want to" she said and flipped them over carefully and in buttoned it slowly"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next