RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gamer life - Page 4 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:30 am

"Her small gay best friend. Dude came in all beat up and asked me to strip for him." Enix chuckled. "Reminded me of a little kid. Had the pout down and everything.
---
(Dark I can't read a single fucking thing that says...)
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 am

""Sounds like me at that age" he said laughing. "Not asking you to strip though" e said and smirked happily.
-
(Sorry i am really tired. )
Johnathan didn't mind one bit. He just wrapped his arms around her pushed her Against him kissing her back. He growled lowly pushing his tongue against hers.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 am

"Yeah, sounds like you." Enix grinned. He remembered those days. He and Indi got into a lot of trouble back then. He thanked God Blaze isn't like he was. Being raised by guys kinda gave her a piece of mind and a good head on her shoulders.
---
Blaze started to grind her hips into his. She tangled one hand in his hair and let the other one slip under the hem of his jeans, teasing him. She turned her head at an angle to deepen the kiss and ground harder into him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 am

Indi laughed and nodded tAking a deep breath. He yawned "mind if I crash here? No. Good" he said get up and going to the kitchen he glanced down the hall but shook his head and walked to the fridge.
-
John hummed in delight. He pushed his hips up and ground back against her. The taxi stopped and he threw some money at him and got out and pulle her out as we'll.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 am

Enix rolled his eyes. "I'm so glad you're so considerate of my feelings." He chuckled at his friend. Enix got up off the couch and followed his best friend into the kitchen. He frowned. "Something must be really wrong with Blaze. The girl eats more than an overweight truck driver and didn't even touch her dinner..." He rubbed his jaw in thought.
---
Blaze couldn't get out of the taxi fast enough. She grinned as she was pulled along by Johnathan. She felt her stomach twist with anticipation. This was really happening. No turning back. She was ready.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:25 am

He looke at him "i will eat it. Where is it" indi said looking at the fridge and then the microwave. He opened it and grinned before closing it and pressing the number one so it would warm up. "Maybe you should talk to her. I mean I just. You know tht she has feelings for me and I told her I wouldn't go behind your back to be with her and she got extremely upset"
-
John pulled her to te elevator and pressed the button quickly and repeatedly. When it finally opened he pulled her in pushing her Against the wall. He reached over pressing the number and kissed her again.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:39 am

Enix cocked his head to the side. "No, I didn't know she has feelings for you." He cringed and he grit his teeth. He felt his hair graying just thinking about his little cousin with his player best friend. He loved Indi, but the guy is not boyfriend material. "If I had known I wouldn't let her live with me. I'd send her to one of her brothers. Maybe I should do that." He let out a sigh and ran a hand down his face.
Enix walked down the hall to her room. He lightly knocked on the door. "Blaze?" No answer. "Blaze, open the door." Nothing. "Blaze Rushen Black open the door this instant!" Still no reply. Enix barged through her door and cursed at the empty room.
"Fuck Indi! She's gone!" He looked at a note on her bed.
"Gone out. Don't wait up. XX B."
Enix ran down the hall and to the door. He reached for his keys but they weren't on the hook. He looked out the window and his parking space was empty. "And they fucking stole my fucking car!!!" Enix tugged at his hair. Something he normally did when he was frustrated. "Dammit!!" He started to pace.
---
Being thrown up against the wall turned Blaze on even more. She eagerly kissed him back and started to unbutton his shirt.

bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:52 am

Indi ignored te beeping on the microwave. He walked over to Enix "Enix jut calm the fuck down. Have you fried calling her or her weird friend Landon. He would probobly n-" his words got cut off when Landon drunk only stumbled into the house giggling. "Fuckin hell" indi said angry. He grabbed Landon and pushed him against the wall "where is Blaze." He growled out.

Landon just giggled and hiccuped. "You are handsome" he said and paused him away. But he is delicious" he said and felt onto the couch. "I could lick chocolate and whip cream off of you" he puttered reaching for nothing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:58 am

"Indi, the kid probably can't even remember his name right now. Much less where Blaze is." Enix pulled out his phone and dialed her number. Next think he knew, Landon's pocket started ringing. "Fuck!!" Enix rubbed his forehead and slammed his phone down on the table. He went over to Landon. "I'll take my shirt off if you tell me where Blaze is."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 am

Landon perked up "no you have to strip for Me" he giggled loudly. "Then I will tell you. I pinky promise" he said trying to lift his hand. He grinned when he did and looked up to him his hair messy and his eye liner was smeared causing his eyes to pop as they grew larger.
-
John growled and picked her up and carried her to his room. He fished for his keys and unlocked the door before bringing her inside. He hummed and set her on the bed and pulled his shirt off.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:13 am

Enix sighed. "Fine, I'll strip." He shook pinkies with Landon and started to pull his clothes off. "Blaze better be fucking happy I love her." He muttered tugging his shirt off.
---
Blaze unzipped John's jeans before pulling them down along with his boxers. He smiled and flipped their positions so she was standing above him and him on the bed. She kissed him long and hard while kicking off her heels. She pulled away and reached behind her. She slowly unzipped her dress and let the fabric pool around her feet. Then she slowly removed her fishnets, not breaking eye contact with John as she did. She climbed on top of him in just her lace black bra and underwear. She kissed up his hips, dragged her mouth over his abs, over his chest, and bit down on his neck pushing her hips into his as she did. She started to heavily grind on him as she licked and sucked on his neck, leaving all kinds of love marks.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:20 am

Indi walked out side after grabbing his keys. He waited by his car taking deep breaths.

Landon was watching closely eyes sparkling with lust. "Fuck" he muttered and giggled again his eyes glazing over as he watched him closely every move.
-
Josh moaned back arching as he ground her hips against his. He ran his hands up her back and went to undo her bra. When did her grinned and moved running his hands over her breasts slowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:28 am

Blaze let out a breathy moan as he touched her. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders and ground her hips harder into his.
She pressed her chest into his hands, the ache and need in her stomach growing in her stomach soon intensified.
---
Enix stripped down to just his boxers then stopped. "Now will you tell me where my cousin is?" He asked pleading like a little, helpless puppy.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:31 am

John rolled them over and sat up. He went and grabbed a condom from his drawer and looked down at her. He moved and pushed his pants and boxers off. He was an average size around eight inches. He stroked himself before he rolled the condom on.
-
"She went home with a guy names johnathan. She wa upset that indi rejected her because she loves him. She had been saving hersel for him but now he is losig her Virginity to johnathan" he said and rubbed his eyes laying Down.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:37 am

Blaze pouted a little until she realized that he was getting protection. She watched him roll the condom on. She reached out for him. She was ready for this. She needed it.
---
Enix's eyes blazed. "She what?!" He quickly pulled his clothes back on. "Landon, do you know where Johnathan lives?" Enix was freaking out. His little cousin was probably losing her innocence at that moment. It could already be too late. His stomach dropped at the thought and bile rose in his throat.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Landon shook his head "no. She left me and told me to cover" he said and laughed some more watching him. "I didn't do a good job of covering" he said smiling.
-
John smirked and pulled her underware away and tossed then from the room. He moved some so he was better on the bed. He leaned down giving her a hard and sloppy kiss before pushed into her slowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

"Shit!!!" Enix tugged at his hair again. He looked at Landon. "Don't leave. " He instructed. He ran out of the apartment and over to Indi. "She went home with a guy. Landon doesn't know who it was so we are going to drive to every fucking apartment complex in town and ask for a Johnathan." Enix was running off of pure adrenaline now.
---
She couldn't let him go slow. He would feel her barrier and know she was a virgin. Blaze flipped them over and sank down on him. She bit down on his shoulder to muffle her cry out in pain. She closed her eyes to keep the tears from falling. It had happened. She wasn't a virgin. She slowly rose her hips and went back down on him trying to get used to the feel of him. She continued to slowly ride him. Once she was used to him, it started to feel good and she went faster.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Landon wandered off the couch and into Enix's room he walked and laid in the bed grinning as well as giggling as he fell asleep.
-
Indi looked at him and tossed him the keys 'You drive" he said and got in and sighed. "This is my fault" he muttered and shook his head looking away.
-
John growled lowly but it soon turned into a lod moan as his head fell back and he gripped her hips. "Fuck you are a virgin"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:45 am

Enix grabbed the keys and hopped into the car at light speed. He revved the engine waiting for Indi so they could find his cousin. Enix felt as if he couldn't breathe. He should have been on better watch. Now his little cousin was doing the deed with some random creep.
---
Blaze ignored his comment of her virginity and continued to ride him. She gripped his shoulders, nails digging in. She let out little moans with each drop of her hips. The pain now a dull discomfort. She paused when she went all the way down and slowly girated her hips agains hers, making her head loll back. "Oh God." She breathlessly moaned with a smile.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Indi climbed in and looked at him before looming forward. "We should go to the club and see if the bartender knows anything" be said looking to Enix bitting at his lip.
-
John pushed his hips up onto her a she dropped down rubbing her hips. He moaned his head going back as we'll.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Enix halled ass to the club and strutted inside, not even bothering to wait for his friend. He went strait to the bar and looked at the bar tender. "There was a girl here with dark curly hair and bright blue eyes. She came in with a gay guy. She left with a guy named Johnathan. Do you know him? And if you do can you please tell us where he lives? This is an emergency." Enix's teeth sank into his bottom lip.
---
"Flip me over and fuck my brains out." Blaze breathlessly whispered in his ear. She roughly bit on his neck before sucking on it, surly leaving a mark.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:17 pm

The bartender shook his head "I saw her the guy was hot but that Johnathan guy is a regular, talk to Greg down there he knows him" he said and went back to serving other people.
-
John turned her over and lifted her hips up some and rolled his hips sinking all the way into her. he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in before repeating the process quickly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Enix nodded and walked over to the Greg guy. "Do you you know a guy named Johnathan? He left with a small brunette earlier?" The guy probably thought Enix was a deranged lunatic. He was now running off of pure adrenaline. He was fidgeting and kept tugging on his long dark hair. He was so scared for his cousin. When he got his hands on her, he was gonna hug the life outta her and then yell at her until his throat is raw. She deserves it for putting him through this hell.
---
Blaze arched her back and let out yet another moan. She raised her hips to meet his. She knew she was on the verge of climax, just a few more rough hip rolls from him and she would be drained. "H-harder." She breathlessly begged him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 pm

"Oh yeah" he said and nodded "he is any room mate" he said and aviv le down the address "why do you need to know though" he aske crossing his arms am looked at Enix.
-
John grinned and rolled his hips more an pounded into her moaning loudly. He leaned down still tiling his hips and sucked on her neck.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 pm

"He took home my little cousin." Enix said exasperatedly. "She probably lied about her age and I just wanna get her before she causes anymore trouble for your friend." He held out his hand for the address.
--
Blaze gripped his shoulders and ended up clawing her nails down his back. Surely leaving marks, but she didn't care. She was so close. The sound of his moaning and the headboard banging the wall seemed to fade as she approached her point of no return.
((I should have her scream out Indi's name. XD How hilarious would that shit be?))
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next