RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gamer life - Page 3 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 pm

"Blaze" India chased after her. "Enix I am sorry" he said and pulled her close. "How would you feel if Landon started to date Blaze and didn't tell you but you found out" he said quietly.
-
"I am glad blaze didn't let me meet you before. You are an asshole" he said getting up. He walked over giving him the steak before grabbing his things walking out of the apartment. "I would rather get eat then stay here with you" he said closing te door
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Enix shot over to the door and held it closed. "Sorry. Blaze said under no circumstances are you allowed to leave until she gets back. " He smirked at how much more intimidating he looked compared to Landon. Landon even kind of looked like a kid.
---
"I wouldn't care cause I don't have a stick up my ass 24/7 like he does!!" She tried to break free from his grasp. "He still thinks I'm five. I'm not." She struggled a little bit more. "Indi let go of me, you don't want me I get it. Enix is more important to you than I am. "
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:01 pm

He looked up to his frowning. He cursed himself for being so short. He turned and walked away "why do you care what I do. Sure you can lie and and say I left when you were showering" he said and growled. He walked farther in and to blazes room shutting the door.
-
He sighed and looked over to her. "Thy is because he is the only one who had cared about me for a long time. Remember how I use to come over all the time. It is because my parents kicked me out. And remember hen I disappeared for about a month I ran away. But I came bck because of you and Enix. So I are about both you a lot. And I don't want to loose either of you"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Enix smirked and went back to the kitchen, making sure to keep an eye on the door so Landon didn't leave. Blaze would kill him. He hummed to himself as he finished cooking. He put Blaze's in the microwave until she got here and sat at the table.
---
Blaze's eyes filled up with tears. "You see, that's exactly what I mean. You don't think I didn't know what was going on?" She yanked herself away from him. "I hate how you and Enix think that I can't handle things! 'Don't tell Blaze cause it will hurt her.' 'Don't tell Blaze cause this is protecting her.'" She deepened her voice, mocking Enix and Indi. "You and Enix think you know what is best for me but you don't. You two have sheltered me since I was six years old and I am fed up. I am not a little girl anymore and neither of you can see that. Well now I guess its time to show both of you how fucking wrong you are." She looked at Indi. "Looks like you already lost one of us." She opened the back door and walked out before he could respond.
She hopped in the car and drove to the apartment. She tossed the duffel bag to Enix and walked to her room. She went strait to her closet. "We're going out tonight."
She pointed to the bottom drawer of her dresser. "I put your clothes for when you stay over in there."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:54 pm

"Oh were are we going?" He looke up to her. He looked at the drawer and walked over and picked some clothes. He carefully put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tight v neck. He looked at hi piercings and smiled happily. He out a beanie on and looked over to her. He grabbed some of her eye liner and put it on.
-
Indi cursed loudly punching the door. He took a deep breath and pressed his head in the door. He shook his head and went out on stage.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 pm

"Clubbing." Blaze said as she pulled out two dresses hidden in the back of her closet. She held them up. "Which one do you like better?" She looked at Landon biting her lip. "My goal is to go home with someone tonight." Landon knew she was saving herself for Indi. She hoped he wouldn't question her decision and just be happy she's actually letting him go out on the town.

bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:41 pm

"Purple. purple is better then blue" he said and smiled. "Good because Enix is a jackass. He wouldn't strip for me" he said frowning. He got up and shifted on his feet. He grabbed his wallet and phone. "Purple is really good color though. I like blue but purple is better"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Blaze was fine with being naked around Landon. He was, in fact gay. Plus she wasn't ashamed of her body. She stripped out of her sweats and put on black lacy underwear with a matching pushup bra. She pulled on the purple dress and then put on some fishnets with black pumps. She went into her bathroom and put makeup on and do her hair. With her smoke affect eyes and curled hair she grabbed her bag. She made sure she had her fake ID and cash. She looked at herself in the mirror. Yeah, she will totally pass for 21. She walked out and spun for Landon. "This good?"
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Landon smiled and bounced happily "can we go to a club that is gay friendly. Straight guys don't take kindly to me flirting with them" he said upset. He stood though and walked with her. He bounced up and down.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:20 pm

"Yeah, but you have to save me if lesbians start trying to feel me up like they did last time." She had no problem with lesbians, but being felt up by them made her feel slightly uncomfortable. She grew out of her bi-curious stage at 16, that is when she realized she just didn't feel for girls. At all. She poked her head around the corner of the hallway and looked for Enix. As she expected he had fallen asleep on the couch. She put her index finger to her lips trying to tell Landon to be quiet. She quietly walked over to the door and took Enix's keys off the hook. Along with stealing twenty bucks out of his wallet. She cringed slightly when the door made a whining noise as she opened it. She glanced back at her snoozing cousin and let out a sigh of relief. She motioned for Landon to follow her and she walked out of the apartment.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Landon followe her closely and grinned trying not to make a noise. He walked out and then did a happy dance and then pulled her to the car though it wasn't very fast cause of his leg.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:31 pm

((I'm time skipping to the club. Hey evee, you wanna make a guy to take Blaze's V card? :3))

Blaze walked into the club and liked the reaction she instantly recieved from the males and females as well. She dragged Landon to the bar and winked at some boys she saw staring, making sure to add a little more swing to her hips. She ordered a beer and have the bar tender a flirty smile.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Landon smirked and bit at his lips. When they got to the bar he grinned and ordered a couple shots of peppermint vodka. He smirked and downed them. Before he looked over pulling her to go dance.
(Uh sure want him to e a character character or just for right now)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:11 pm

((up to you lovebug. Smile ))

Blaze downed the rest of her beer before allowing her best friend drag her to the dance floor. She laughed as she started to dance on him. It was the first time she gave a genuine smile in what felt like weeks. Leave it to Landon to take her mind off her troubles and have fun. She doesn't say it enough, but she was thankful to have him as her best friend.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:27 pm

He laughed and danced with her as we'll. "women are gross. The boobs get in the way" he said over the music and laughed loudly. When the song ended he went back over to the bar and got a glass of vodka. As you could see his favorite drink was vodka.

(I will just have him for this part. )
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 am

Blaze stuck her tongue out at him. "Fine! I'll just find someone who appreciates my big rack!!" She giggled and started dancing with the cute guy behind her. She rolled and ground her body against his, swaying her hips to the music. She loved the fact that this stranger in the mass if bodies had no idea who she really was.
(Otay)
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 am

"Who are you sweet heart" he purre into her ear his hips swaying slightly to the music his larger hands rubbing up and all round her body grinning Happily.
(Yep)

Landon sat at the bar and sipped at his drink spinning around and sighed taking. Deep breath as he looked for someone to dance with.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:03 am

Blaze smirked and pressed her hips into his. She turned around and got a good look at his face. Yep, he'll do. Very attractive. "Blaze. " she whispered in his ear seductively. "Wanna get out of here?" She asked nipping at his neck.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 am

"Sure need to tell your friend?" He asked and purred as he pulled her close. "My name is johnathan" he said and continued to grind with her happily.
-
Indi knocked loudly on Enixs door frowning.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:27 am

Blaze grinned And nodded. She hooked her fingers in his belt loops and pulled him off the dance floor. She went over to Landon and knocked back one of his Vodka shots. She smirked at him. "Bye love. I'm going home with Johnathan. Cover for me?" She asked smiling at her best friend.
---
Enix rolled over. "Stop banging!! The door is unlocked, douche bag!!" He yawned and snuggled into the couch.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 am

Have fun love" he slurred and giggled. He got up and skipped off glass in hand still he smirked pulling a boy and began to dance with him grinding.
-
Johnathan smirked and followe her keeping his hands at her side. He listened to the talk before he nodded and went to go get a taxi taking her hand to pull her along.
-
"You are the douche bag asshole" he said and ran over jumping on him and slapped him in the face before running away. He bit his lip. "What would you say if I was to date Blaze"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:44 am

Blaze let him pull her. She smiled at him and then started to kiss his neck while waiting for a taxi. She was ready for this. She needed it. Screw Enix and screw Indi especially. She wasn't a little girl.
---
"Hell NO. " was all Enix said before rolling on his stomach and closing his eyes again. "No way in hell would I allow that shit. Your funny for bringing it up though bro. " he cracked a smile and chuckled a little.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:49 am

Indi nodded and looked at him laughing but it was fake. "Right that is what I thought" he said and nodded. He looked over to her bedroom and then back to him. "Where is she. Isn't she normally put here hanging out with us. Or did she finally grow out of it" he said and looked to the tv.
-
Johnathan opened the door for he. He got in after and gave the address before pullin her close to him. "So how old are you" he asked kissing her neck slowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am

"Too much talking." Blaze said before straddling his lap and kissing him. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and moved her lips with his.
---
"In her room with Landon last I checked. She seemed pretty upset when she got home. Threw the bag at me and went into her room. Remind me to ask her about that later." He sighed. "I don't know what to do with her. She's been acting really strange lately..."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:14 am

Johnathan didn't min one bit. He jut wrapped his arms around her pushed her Hsiang him kissing her back tou fur pushing faints hers.
-
Indi ran his hand threw his hair and frowned. "Who is Landon?" He asked growling lowly but he covered it up with a cough. He watched him closely.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next