RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Gamer life - Page 8 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by bri Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Enix smiled endearingly at him. "I had some stuff I needed to take care of." He shrugged and walked to the apothecary's shop. He looked at Landon and then the wall of potions and medicines. "She's out and about. Probably cutting off some poor man's jewels." Just as he said that, the air next to him shimmered and Blaze appeared. "Talking about me boys?" She smirked and looked at Landon. "Honestly Pan I was on my way to see you. I just had to make a quick detour. The summoning wasn't necessary." She stuck a few jars of dust and potions into her bag before setting the coins on the counter.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Landon grinned widely at Enix and rolled his eyes "no excuse" he said and then glanced up seeing his best friend. "Yeah well I don't know when you were coming. So I summoned" he said mater of factly and just walked overand hugged her tightly. He moved back "anyway I need to talk to you about work things but I sensed Enix was here so I came here to scold him" he said and looked to Enix innocently. He then turned back to his best friend. "Meet me back at out spot in a hour or so I have a few things to pick up" he said and blushed a little bit.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Blaze nodded. "Yeah, yeah." She bought a few more things. "Will do. I've got some important business to attend to anyways." She waved her hand dismissively. "I'll see you in an hour boo." She hugged her best friend and thumped her cousin's forehead before turning and walking away.
---
Enix paid a merchant and looked at Landon. "So what's up?" He people watched as he headed to the next shop. Enix mentally went over a list of things he and Indie would need in order to not die on this quest.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 am

Landon hugged her back before he followed after Enix his stride confident and classy almost effortlessly looking. "Well I wanted to see how your eeee leveling but still not strong enough for my group" he said and turned in thought. "Not that you want to join" he added and turned slightly heading to a merchant. He picked a few things dropping one single red jewel and turned away. "I wasn't expecting you here but it was a nice surprise. I was upset you didn't visit" he pouted a little going back to his adorable self.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:06 pm

"Like I said, I was busy." Enix glanced at him. "Sorry, but Indie and I are a team. We do our own thing. " He paused. "With the occasional help from Blaze of course" Enix continued. The tips of his folded wings twitched. He was itching to open them, but it was near impossible in the crowded market. He let out a frustrated huff before walking on.
---
Blaze did a mental check up on Indie. Her mark on him linked her to him as his protector. Demons were possessive and that mark on Indie's hand showed other demons that he was Blaze's possession. Of course she didn't tell him that for the sake of his ego. She didn't know what came over her when she bit him. She just felt a primal urge to mark her territory and next thing she knew her teeth were sinking into him.
She pulled her hood down so it shadowed her eyes as she walked to the place she was supposed to meet Charolette. She heightened her senses and scoured the area before finding the hollow tree. She placed her hand over it and pressed. Her handprint began to glow and the passage in the large tree across the trail opened. She looked around before dashing inside. The door closed behind her as she fled down the stairs to her destination. She lit the torches and pulled her hood back. Soon after she heard the passage open and Charolette appeared. "Did you do it?" She asked Blaze eagerly.
((Im making a new char.))
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Landon deflated a bit and nodded. "Okay" he whispered gently. "I should leave you to get back to Indie then" he said his face looking away in thought. He ran a hand over his sleeved arm. He glanced back up at him, "see you around, or at the apartment if we ever get back" he said and turned to  leave toward a different part of the store. HE glared when people watched him causing them to look around. HE growled annoyed at his emotions and turned away from the people into a tent.
-
(Alright cool cool)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Charolette looked at her best friend annoyed. "Come on B!!! Tell me! Did you do it?!" The demon just smiled at her. "That depends what you are referring to." The pixie huffed. "Let's see," She started counting things on her fingers. "Did you get me my things from the market? Did you send the boys on the quest? Did you get Indie to finally make up his mind? If so, did you tap that?!" Blaze grinned.
"Yes, we leave when they are done preparing, no, and gracious I wish I tapped that." Blaze set the jars of magic ingredients on the table and Charlie bounced excitedly. "This is so exciting!!!!" Blaze gave the young girl a warning look. "Be careful. This isn't natural elemental magic, it has great prices to misuse and mistakes." Charolette waved her hand dismissively. "Yeah,yeah. Go screw lover boy while I practice." Blaze smiled and was off to find Indie once again.
---
Enix scratched his head completely confused on what just happened. He didn't mean to upset the little dude. He didn't understand why Landon was being so emotional lately...
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Indie was sorting through the things that he had waiting for Enix to get back. He sighed and leaned back "what to do"he mumbled and then nodded "after the quest maybe" he said and wiggled his mouth. During? Enix wouldn't leave him would he. He growled and dug his knife into the ground. "Stupid" he said letting his head fall back against the tree with a loud clunk noise.
-
Landon smiled and bought the rest of his things can you talk now? he spiked to blaze in a mind link. He headed to his tree house and climbed up going and fitting his new objects in alphabetical order with the rest if his things. He then shifted awkwardly waiting for his best friend.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 am

Blaze flinched at the mind sent message. She hated being summoned.Yeah. As she replied she felt herself shift to the location of the summoner on instinct. Blaze hoisted her body up to the treehouse with grace. She looked at her best friend with a raised brow. "You rang?" She walked over to a mirror and adjusted her gauze and hair. Her nose scrunched at her appearance. When Blaze chose to be a lust demon for this game, she didn't know she would be permanently stuck in this flawless body. She kind of missed her quirky, short, IRL form. Even though being perfect has perks, its frustrating.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:02 am

Landon nodded "I uh" he paused and bit his lip thinking on how to ask the question. "Oh um do you think that uh" he shook his head "never mind on to the next thing. I need something that I can't get and can't send my lost boys to get so I need you to find some innocent travelers to go and get it" he said glancing up at her as he leaned back against the wall. "I don't want the boys doing it because I don't want anything to happen. They need to be skilled in killing a dragon as well as dragon anatomy"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Blaze cocked her eyebrow and leaned against the wall. She had a feeling that his unasked question was about her idiot cousin that poor Landon followed around like a puppy. She hated how dense Enix was sometimes. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Depends what this something is and what dragon we're talking about." She thought about the quest she was about to help the boys with, mulling over the idea of taking them with her if they survived the warlocks. Dragons may be a little too hardcore for the newbs.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Landon sat down in his chair and crossed his legs leaning back. He ran his hand through his hair. "Well it is about two months travel there and back. The dragons give in the eat one in particular had a heart that I am in need of to create something I am working on" he said and smiled gently. "So requires killing a dragon however the dragon is doing harm to the city dwellers and needs to be killed anyway so I figured I would just take the benefit. I would do it myself but you know I dislike getting dirty" he said and smirked at her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:26 pm

"Always such a priss bitch." Blaze rolled her eyes at him. "I'll see what I can do and get back to you. I've got a few things that are also demanding my attention, but I should have your answer soon. I may be able to get a few of my people to take care of it or one of my other quests so I can do this one. " She shrugged. She was feeling anxious to spend time with Indi before Enix became a cock block.
"So..." She scratched her head in an awkward manner. "Is that all you needed to talk about, or...." He words trailed off, hoping he would allow her to leave.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Landon nodded to her and then his face fell a bit before he returned it to the blank state. "yes we are done talking. Have fun and say Hello to Indi for me" he said and waved his hand leaving in a puff of smoke. He wanted Blaze to be happy, but he also wanted his best friend. Sighing he rolled his neck, think back to how much better things had gotton when they became friends. He sighed now thinking about his father and he shivered walking to the bar.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8