RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gamer life - Page 5 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 am

He handed it to him and nodded "I am sorry man" he said and looked to him and nodded before taking a deep breath going back to mix a drink.
-
(Yeah it would be funny you should)
John moaned And looked sucked hard in her e k pounding harder into her "Jesus" he said and pushed into her
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:18 am

For Blaze, the sex felt good, but it didn't feel right. She shut her eyes tightly and imagined someone else pounding into her and sucking on her neck. She gripped him tighter with that thought in mind and let go. A wave of mind shattering ecstasy crashed over her. "Indi!" She screamed out. The fact that she just screamed out the wrong name didn;t faze her as she came down from her high.
---
Enix nodded in thanks and halled ass back to the truck. He got in and broke at least five traffic laws trying to get to his cousin. "I hope its not to late." He parked the truck and got out. He went over to the passenger side and dragged his best friend out of the vehicle. He then dragged Indi along with him up to a the room written down. He leaned his head against the door and could here what was going on. They were too late. Enix let out a long string of profanities before sliding down the door with his head in his hands.
The pounding got louder and Enix felt like he was going to be sick. His poor cousin. He froze at the sound of Blaze screaming out what sounded like his best friend's name.
His head snapped to Indi. "Did she just cry out your fucking name?" He asked in what couldn't be masked as shock.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 am

Johan moaned as he came and rolled out "w-who is indi" he huffed as he rolled out if the bed and walked to the bathroom to clean himself up.
-
Indi looked at him his face sinking. He watched the door "I told you. She wanted to be with me" he said barely above a whisper.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 am

Enix narrowed his eyes at his best friend before sighing. "Fan-fucking-tastic." He said sarcastically. "I'll deal with that later. Right now we have another task at hand." He pressed his ear to the door again. No sound. They must have finished. Enix pulled himself up and started to bang relentlessly on the door. "Blaze Rushen Black! I know you are in there!" His stern voice yelled through the door.

---

Blaze's cheeks turned bright red once she realized what she did. "Indi is my cousin's best friend." She muttered completely embarrassed. "I got into an argument with him before I went to the bar. O pretty much poured my heart out to him and he chose his bromance with my cousin over me." She tried to sit up, and winced in pain. Yeah, she was probably going to be walking funny for the next two days. She sucked in a breath and endured the pain as she got out of the bed to fin her dress. Once she slowly pulled her clothes back on, she went over to his dresser to check out her reflection. Damn. She looked a hot mess. She cleaned the smeared makeup off her face and pulled her sex hair into a bun. She sucked in a deep breath and froze at the sound of the door banging and Enix's booming voice on the other end. "Uh oh." She said with a look of panic.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:17 am

Indi sighed Nd pushed Enix out of the way and moved back before kicking the door roughly and it flew open. "You called" he muttered before he moved away so Enix can go in.
-
John stumbled and wrapped himself in. Towel "what the fuck you can't come into my house. And you broke my fucking door" he said angry.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am

Blaze just stood wide eyed, mouth agape at her angry cousin and Indi. A deep blush rose to her cheeks and she shrunk back behind Johnathan. Right now she didn't want to be around either of them. Enix because he looked like he could murder the whole damn town and Indi because she still felt hurt and her heart throbbed every time she would glance at him. "The angry one is my cousin and the one who just broke your door is Indi..." He said quietly to John.
---
Enix stepped over the door. His chest heaving and his eyes ablaze. He looked at his cousin as she shrank behind te dude in the towel. His eyes softened. "Come on Blaze. Get your stuff, we're going home." He watched his little cousin bit her bottom lip and glance back and forth between he and Indi. She shook her head and he had to take a deep breath so he wouldn't lose his temper. He was sure Indi was doing the same.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:37 am

Indi havin a long history of violence was not as good as keeping cool as we'll a his best friend. He was glarin violently at the man. He may have said no to her but he really did like her....a lot. He was room rushing over and punched john hard in the nose and then again. Johnathan collapsed getting knocked out. Indi stared at Blaze "I would go before Enix kills you" e said simply chest heaving as he pressed his teeth together roughly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am

Blaze could barely stand to look at Indi anymore. Her tired eyes filled with tears before she gathered her stuff and left both her cousin and Indi behind her. She hopped into the back seat of the truck and slammed the door shut behind her. She quickly wiped away and blinked back her tears. She didn't want to cry infront of them. Or especially Indi. She leaned her forehead against the glass window stared at her hands.
---
Enix followed his cousin out. He knew that look in her eyes. There was more to the story that he was missing out on. She didn't look angry. His baby cousin looked heart broken. He got into the driver seat and stared out the windshield as he waited for Indi to get into the car. He glanced back at Blaze. She looked like she did after her mom left. He was even more worried now. After Blaze's mom made a run for it she didn't speak to anyone but Indi for months. Not even Enix. Now whatever had happened had cause her to close herself off from both of them and it hurt him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 am

Indi dragged his hands down his face and walked out and looked at the car. He opened the door And got In The car. He checked his knuckles and looked forward staying silent before he glanced back "your friend got home safe" he muttered gentl.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Blaze chose to ignore him. She pretended like she was the only one in the car and it took almost all of her energy to not start bawling. The walls that secured her emotions and thoughts came up and were visible through her ice blue eyes. Her face was clear of any emotion as she stared ahead of her at nothing in particular. She had done this many times when her mom wasn't there, when each of her brothers left her to start new lives, and when her dad left her with Enix and Indi when she was just thirteen. The numbness overtook the hurt and she felt empty. She welcomed the familiar feeling.
--
Enix hit the steering wheele as he looked back at Blaze. "God Dammit Blaze!! Now is not the time to mentally shut us out!! You need to grow out of this seclusion coping!" He stopped his rant when her ice blue eyes slid over to him. It was too late. The guards were up and her warm happy eyes were gone. They were cold and empty. This time was different though. The last time she went through this, she would only talk to Indi when they were alone. Something told him she had lost that trust in his best friend. Enix felt hopeless. He just started the car and drove home.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Indi sighed and glared at his hands. He watched we closely through the mirror and bit his lip. He looked away and when try got to the house he looked to Enix "I need to talk to you" he said his face hard and serious.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:48 pm

When they got to the apartment building Blaze didn't even wait or Enix to shut the car off before she was out of the car and in the apartment. She went to Enix's room and dragged Landon out of the bed and pulled him to her room. She shut and locked the door behind her and that was when she slid down the door and started sobbing.
---
Enix parked the car and looked at Indi. "In case you haven't noticed, now is not exactly the time, Indi. " he ran a hand down his face and unbuckled his seat belt.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Indi stared t him "it was about Blaze but what ever. Just give me the fucking keys" he said holding his hand out his face hard in a line with no emotion. Him and Enix rarely fought. And if try did it was about who got the last amount of food.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Enix ran a hand down his face. "You know what? Fuck it!" Enix threw the keys at Indi and got out. He slammed the door behind him and walked to his house. Enix walked by his cousins door and leaned his head against it. "Goodnight Blaze. I love you baby cousin." He knew she wouldn't reply and walked to his own room.
---
Blaze let out another sob as she heard her cousin. The pain in her chest worsened and she gripped and clawed at her chest. She stood up and went to her window and looked out of it at Indi's truck. More tears soaked her face.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Indi screamed loudly and kicked his car. He leaned down grabbing his keys and his chest was rising and falling fast. He glanced at the door and ten up to The windows. He sighed and walked getting to the drivers side and got in hittin his hand on the cieling and then he moved gripping the wheel tightly taking a deep breath.
-
Landon was curled up in Enixs bed breathing softly. Hi shirt was off and folded neatly on the dresser despite his drunken state. He was curled up in the blankets over then his face in a pillow.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Enix rolled his eyes and changed into pajamas before grabbing a pillow and walking out to the couch. He laid down and pulled a blanket over himself before closing his eyes. Soon restless sleep overtook him.
----
Blaze took off running past her cousin on the couch and out the door she ran out into the parking lot in just a pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra. She probably should have grabbed a jacket, but she couldn't let him leave. It had started to rain heavily since she had gone inside. She stopped at the driver's side of the car, Her tears mixing with the rain that was soaking her. "Indie. I'm sorry." She started to shaking from the wind ripping at her tiny soaked body and from sobbing. "I'm so sorry." Her hands wrapped around torso to try and get some body heat. Her hair clung to her face, her clothes were heavy with water, but she stayed in the same spot repeating her apology to him in between sobs and hiccups.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Indi turned his head "What the Fuck Blaze" he said and reached over opening the door but put his shirt on the seat. "Blaze get in here you are going to get sick" he said moving and running a hand down his face slowly.
-
Landon woke up hearing him and whinned sitting up slowly. He looked around confused before getting up and looking around for a shirt. He picked up one of Enixs long sleeve shirts and walked out to get something from the kitchen.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Blaze got into the truck and curled into him and continued to cry. She buried her face into his chest and sobbed. Her shivering not as bad but still noticeable. "I-I'm sorry Indie. I'm s-so sorry." Her teeth were chattering and she kept hiccuping. She cuddled into him more trying to get warm. She held onto him and continued to cry into his chest. "I-I'm s-s-so stupid.." Blaze clung to him like her lifeline and just continued to sob. "I-I don't want t-to shut anybody o-out anymore. I'm so sorry for what I did Indie."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Indi turned up the heat hgh and rubber her arms and back. He kissed her head "stop apologizing, I mean yeah I am angry at you but more angry at the ass hat you slept with. And Enix is more pissed at me then at you so just calm down okay" he said and rubbed her sides.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Blaze nodded and her sobs and crying quieted to the occasional hiccup or sniffle. She was still shivering so she climbed into Indie's lap and cuddled into him. He rested her head in the crook of his neck and her shivering eventually stopped. She nuzzled his neck and started to slowly doze off.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Indi smiled softy and kicked her head "sweetie don't go to sleep yet I need to take you inside" he said and grabbed a towel and put it over them and got out taking his Keys and locking the door still holding her ad he walke and knocked in the door.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

"Its unlocked and Enix probably took sleeping pills. He's out for at least eight hours. Just walk in." Blaze said half asleep. She was still cuddled into him with her eyes closed.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Indi nodde and opened it and closed it slowly "you are going to have to let me go. Enix is already pissed at me I can sleep in the same bed as you" he said and set her down carefully "you should take a shower too ou are freezing" he said gently.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Blaze tugged on his wrist. "Please don't leave. You can sneak out before he wakes up, but please...just don't leave." She looked up at him with wide, begging eyes. She didn't want to be alone without him tonight.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 pm

He rubbed his face and looked over to Enix "fine by I am setting my alarm" he mnbled and followed her pulling his shirt off and dried his hair off. He walked to her room and sat on her bed.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next