RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhythm of Complicated Love

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Rhythm of Complicated Love - Page 13 Empty Re: Rhythm of Complicated Love

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Kat bit her lip and shifted her hips slightly. She took her hand and placed it on his, looking up at him. "I'm ready for something other than your hand,'' She murmured, blushing at her own words.
--
Cody chuckled, ''Alright alright.'' He smiled and kissed Oliver passionately again, pulling back after several minutes. ''Thank you for saving me that one night.'' He whispered, looking away after the mentioning of the night he almost died by over-alcohol consumption.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 pm

He smiled and nodded and pushed in slowly rubbing her breats et her hands smirking at er.
-
"Anytime for you" he said gently and held his hand easing inside smiling happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Kat closed her eyes tightly as she felt him. She gasped softly, feeling a lace of pain around the pleasure. SHe moaned his name and shifted her hips to have him go farther in.
---
Cody grinned, and kissed Oliver yet again, with just as much love and passion as he could show.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 pm

HE smirked and went in more rubbed her stomach as he pushed more in and smiled happily.
-
Oliver smirled and kissd him back happily
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Cody smiled, and looked over at Tim ran in, jumping up next to them. He hugged Oliver, and smiled at him, "Thanks for bringing our brother back. You are like our own brother now too."
---
Kat let out a loud moan with a shudder, and she ran her nails down cameron's back. She looked up at Cam and smiled. "I love you."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Matt giggled and nodded running over to them too "YEah a awesome big brother: he said smiling.
Olvier smiled and held him close and smirked "Well I am glad I could bring him back for you too" he said smiling.
-
Cameron smirked and looked at him and smiled happily "I love you too" he purred moving in more.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Tim smiled and bounced up and down with joy, and he giggled a bit. Cody smiled, and stood up. "I'm going to go and make sure your rooms are set up." He kissed Oliver's head as he walked down the hall. Tim leaned in and whispered to Oliver. "You mean the world to us and to Cody. You are the only family we have besides him."
---
Kat threw her head back and smiled at his words, her stomach turning with pleasure. She rocked her hips slightly, moaning loudly.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:51 pm

"Well I am not going to leave you guys or hime never ever" he smiled picking up Matt. "Want to go watch some cartoons?" he asked and smiled happily spinning as he walked laughing.
-
Came began to moved faster grunting lowly as his hands tightened around her waist.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Tim smiled and cheered a hearty, "Yay!" He followed Oliver closely, babbling about how he loved just about every cartoon, especially Tom and Jerry, but he did not like the blue and orange monkeys that sometimes show up on the Nick channels, they weirded him out.
---
Kat gripped his shoulders as she felt her stomach clench drastically. She let out a sharp gasp as she climaxed, her eyes closed and face flushed. She had never been with a man before Cam, and now she realized why her friends always seemed to be screwing. The feeling and the love she was experiencing was something great.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Oliver smiled widely as he listened to the two boys. "I liked the power puff girls" he sad and smirked setting matt down and turned on the tv. He went to the kids channels and gave Tim the remote. E then went back to the kitchen to set there food on trays for the small boys. He smiled and looked over kissing Cody on the lips before bringing the good to them happily.
-
"Fuck" he hissed out and went faster until she clamped down on him and he came hard bittin his lip and his head went back as he groaned. He took deep breaths and pulled put slowly taking deep breaths.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:22 am

Cody grinned, and watched as Oliver headed out with the food. He went and sat besides them and Oliver. When the kids were focused on the cartoons and the food, he leaned towards Oliver, whispering into his ear, "I love you, and I'll be showing you how much later," he cooed sexily, smirking.
---
Kat cried out, and breathed heavily as he came not long after she did. She kissed his shoulder and patted the space next to her, indicating some cuddling.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:09 am

Oliver looked at him and blushed bright red and looked at him. He cuddled into him. "I will be waiting patiently" he purred in his ear obediently. He nibbled on his neck a but since the boys weren't paying attention. He then moved to lean on him as he ate some of his food. He hummed and closed his eyes a bit relaxing into him.
--
"Let me clean up baby" hessid and smiled. He threw her his boxers to put on and smield heading to to the bathroom. A minute later and came out an grabbe sweat pants pulling them on. He smiled and plopped down onthe bed and pulled her on top of his chest. He smiled widely at her and grinned. "Have you seen my glasses?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Cody smirked a bit more and wrapped his arm around Oliver when he leaned into him more. He felt shivers when Oliver went after his neck a bit, and he had to bite his lip to contain the feelings. He ate some more of his food, thinking about later that night.
---
Kat pulled on his boxers when he disappeared into the bathroom. She pulled on her bra and shirt, watching him as he reappeared. She smiled, and when he asked more his glasses she reached over him to the nightstand besides the bed to pick them up, "Right here," she said softly, her voice a purr.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Oliver smiled and cuddled into him under his arm. "We might have to look into sound proofing the room" he purred quietly and le his arms loop around him tightly. He loved this man and was so happy that the boy were back and very thing was good. "Oh and we should call kitty Kat" he said and smiled widely.
-
Cam smiled and grabbed the pushing them on his face. "Thank you baby" he said and pecked her lips before holding her close to his chest. He smiled and played with her hair.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum