RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:25 am

Titus paused and rubbed his hips giving him time to adjust. He then continued to slowly push in "James you knowni can stop the pain" he said gently but it was more of a question asking if James wanted Titus to take the pain away since he didn't kike seeing James in pain. 
-
Andy looked around and nodded before he felt the Ann's fingers tilting his chin up. He blushed bright red at the statement and nodded. "Y-yours are very nice too" he whispered silently still holding rughtly onto Magnus hands. He looked at the master "thank you for letting me stay here" he added siftly still nibbling on his lip afterwards.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:29 am

James shook his head "I'm fine." he said and smirked, he pulled him down and kissed him "It's just a lot different a feeling then I'm used to." he said and smirked at him.

He smiled softly "It's fine I have the space, and any friend of Magnus's is a friend of mine." he said smiling at him. He then wondered over and sat on the edge of the bed. "and don't be worried, I'm just another person, just a person who ended up in a mansion. I'm just a person though, I have a tragic tale and a story of success just like almost everyone one day." he said and smiled gently.
Magnus nodded and squeezed Andy's hand gently, reassuringly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 am

Titus laughed and smirled "yeah I bet" he said and smirked gently and leaned down to kiss him back happily and full of lust and passion. He pulled back finally getting all the way in "you are doing pretty awesome so far " he said with a mischieveous grin biting his lip gently. 
-
Andy nodded shyly "well I am sure that I will like it here. I IPv6 my room. I have never had my own room let a lone a bed. Or a bed of that size" he said and blushed looking at him and then up at Magnus. "A-And Magnus is going to show me how to read. "And I might be learning to cook" he said excitedly bouncing up and down slightly as he though of all the posssiblities.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:42 am

James moaned softly when he made it all the way in. He smirked, chuckling softly and said "Thanks." he smirked and ran his hands all over Titus's body. He smirked and looked down as he ran his hands over the other mans abs. He smirked and said "I have to admit this is a lot sexier then I ever imagined it'd be." he said smirking

The man chuckled and said "Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun while you're here huh? Maybe I'll get to try your cooking one day." he said, glad the kid had a dream even if it was just to learn to cook, it was something.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:56 am

"Well you are with me and I mean 10 out of 10 would fuck agai n" he said with a smirk. "And I get a lot of worknouts with the job" he laughed. He was shivering at the feelings of hands hands rubbing his chest but   He was but his lip."tell me when I can move"
-
Andy blushed and nodded shyly. "Yes I am excited" he sad  and nodded quickly biting his lip as he watched him sit down. "And thank you for taking care of Magnus after he let me dronkl
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:00 am

James smirked "You should be good." he said and closed his eyes quickly. He removed his hands from Titus's body, running them through his own hair now, biting his lip.

He chuckled softly before looking to magnus, raising an eyebrow "You told him?" Magnus chuckled "He thought I came to acutally talk to you, I had to explain." he said and iwnked at the werewolf who smirked and rolled his eyes playfully. he looked at andy and said "Anytime you want to drink from him, go ahead."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Titus held his waist as he slowly began to move out of him biting his lip. He moved back in and after a couple times he hit James prostate and smirked and he continue to hit it starting to go faster then. 
-
Andy blushed red and kept his arms around his thin body. He glanced at Magnus and then the master before he looked away. "thank you," he said softly and not his lip not knowing what to say. He felt awkward and a little scared.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:31 pm

James bit his lip and cursed under his breath, moaning, when titus first hit it. He pulled him down and kissed him roughly for a second before pulling back and moaning, biting his lip harder now.

He stood up and come over, offering him his hands "look, I'm not gonna hurt you. You may be a vampire but you're a cute vampire. Plus I'm not hostile, I promise. In fact I'm making this organization of werewolves who will go out and find orphan downworlders, such as yourself. We will either bring them back, probably here for a while, but to base, or if they have a home, one werewolf will move in with them, and we'll take care of them. Since a lot of them will be young ones we'll teach them how to care for themselves and live in the world as what they are now." he smiled softly at him "So see, I'm not gonna hurt you, and if you're nervous cause I'm the "Master of the house" don't be. I seriously only sleep in this room cause of the view. I never asked for a mansion but that's what my brother earned and he said to pass it to me."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Titus laughed and started to go faster now moaning loudly "you are so fukinf tight" he moaned and grabbed his hips hard as he pounded into his ass biting his lip hard as he panted. 
-
Andy held onto his hands carefully. He shyly looked up to him through his lashes. "That is really nice of you" Nd whispered carefully and then when he continued he giggled a little bit. "I-it is because you are so handsom" he said quietly biting into his lip with a soft shy smile.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:42 pm

James moaned loudly, back arching. "Bloody hell." he mumbled and bit his lip hard, causing it to bleed but he didn't care. He growled and looked at him

he chuckled and said "Well that I can't fix. You might just have to get used to it. Or I can wear a mask." he joked and smiled at him
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Titus leaned down and kissed him back deeply moaning into his mouth as he continued to move in and out of his tight hole moaning loudly be pulled back and lifted his hips slightly as he pouded him. 
-
Andy blushed and shook his head  "no you don't have to" he said siftly blusbing and looked at Magnus. He then looked away from him and then moved over to him biting his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:14 pm

James cursed under his breath and shifted so Titus could get a better angle. He moaned loudly and dig his fingers into the sheets.

He smiled and said "Awesome. It'd be a crime to cover my face." he joked and it was obvious he wasn't serious.
Magnus smiled at him softky
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:37 pm

He smirked and watched in fidget and he started to go faster into him. He head went back moaning loudly and bit his lip. "Fuck James you feel so fu king good" he growled out lowly and started to go slower favoring his feeling. 
-
Andy laughed and looked at him shyky. " yeah I do agree" he said and smiled widely he looked up to Magnus "you guys look good together" he said and smiled widely.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:52 pm

James ran his fingers through his hair, back arching as he moaned. "You feeling amazing." he moaned and panted heavily. He bit his lip, trying to force back the orgasm that was soon to come, honestly not wanting to finish yet but he knew it was inevitable.

Magnus chuckled and said "Thanks Kiddo. I like to think so." The man laughed and grinned at them "Magnus can make anyone look good with him."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 am

Titus smirked and nodded letting out a low moan as he moved his hips slowly wanting to stay his orgasm. He moaned lowly and looked down at him biting his lip "you add gorgeous" he whispered and rubbed his chest. 
-
Magnus blushed and nodded "I know but you are both beautiful men" he whispered gently and looked down at his feet before he shifted awkwardly. He felt out of place with these gorgeous men who knew about the world and were smart.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:04 am

A few days later was Tessa and Will's wedding and James had made Titus come, not as his date but his friend. And he was forcing Titus to stay for the party, to socialize with other people for once. James was of course Will's best man and had stood beside Will, wearing a black suit with the traditional shadowhunter gold for weddings. Tessa's dress was a mix of gold and white, for shadowhunter and mundane weddings. The past couple of days though Titus hadn't seen much of James, after their night together he had an attack from his condition and then had fallen asleep and woken up before titus. He had left a note saying he had business to take care of, and was gone. James had then promptly avoided Titus when convientant but not going out of his way to Shove Titus away if he showed up at the institute doors looking for him. He seemed happy at the wedding, despite the fact the love of his life was marrying his best friend, he couldn't seem happier.

Magnus, knowing Will and Tessa for a while now had also been invited to this wedding ceremony and was now holding Andy's hand as he stood and socialized with a couple of people, friends the couple had made during their adventures over the past year since they met. He didn't seem entirely enthused at being there but he seemed to care about Will and Tessa so he had shown up anyway, bringing Andy so he could see a wedding.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 am

Titus was not a fan of James leaving him and they haven't spoken about the night or what happened and he was getting upset. Not mad just confused as to why one of his best friends was ignoring him. He couldn't help it but now at the reception his eyes watched over people fingers taping on the table in thought. He was thinking about how easy he could kill these people, of course he wouldn't but he always had thoughts like this. About how easy it would be. He sighed and gulped down hisdrink grining at the movembt. He had down his hair in beautiful brides but now he was un able to run his hands through his hair. 
-
Andy enjoyed the wedding greatly. He had never seen a wedding and was very excited. Now however he did not like. He was current y hiding behind Magnus perking out shyky at people who came up to walk to Magnus. His hands had a death grip in Magnus belt loops not wanting to loose the man who was his securiity blanket. Every time Andy and Magnus would go out magnus had a hard time controlling not only his hunger but his socials nicety sround people who got to close or tried to touch him. He was skittish and the violent kind too who would freak out and hit before he would run away and sometimes it would take hours to find him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:35 am

James came over and sat besides Titus "You're not socializing?" James asked, a worried look in his eyes "why don't you go congratulate the newly weds?" he asked, glancing over to Will and Tessa who were talking to a slightly older woman wit hbrown hair. Both of them were smiling happily and Will wouldn't let Tessa out of his arms, it was that adorable that after a while got disgusting.. but still adorable.

Magnus kept his hands behind his back, holding Andy's hands, rubbing them gently, trying to keep him relatively calm. He smiled at the person he was talking to and the as they walked away he turned and asked "do you want to head back to the house? you're fine really, but I can take you back if you want to go."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:41 am

Titus stared at him for a long while and shook his head "no I am not socializing I am not in the mood" he said and looked at his glass. Hmit was a rare occupancy for him not to be around flirting with anyone really. "And I don't want to congratulate them because if I do it will only turn into hurtful words that I don't want to say to the newly weds" he said and looked forward passed him glancing around. He spotted Magnus and his eyes started to light up but he just downed the drink and got up walking over to the bar area. 
-
Andy glanced up at him. "No I want to stay here with you. I don't want to go home" he said quickly and blushed shaking his head. "I just there are a lot of people I don't know any people here and it is just making be nervous and uneasy feeling" he whispered and sighed nibbling harder on his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:45 am

James sighed and shook his head "Fine, be a dick." he mumbled before getting up and going over to Will and TEssa again. He couldn't help but glance over to Titus a few times, worried the guy was going to do something stupid. He wasn't kidding when he told himself if Titus did anything to mess up this celebration that he'd stop talking to Titus and leave to go to New York without him.

Magnus smiled gently and nodded "Alright. come over here then it's less crowded." he said and lead him over ot the bar area where only Titus and the bartender was. "Have a seat, get a drink and calm down, no one is going to hurt you." he sat at the second seat. He looked at Titus and smirked "You look hurt. Anything I can do to help?" he asked the man
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:55 am

Titus glanced over at magbus with a smirk "stop my best friend from dying and ignoring me and then saying he is leaving to go to new york" he scoffed and sipped his drink before shaking his head. "I need to release some stress" he said looking him up and down once more before he glanced at Andy with a raised from. "are you his boy?" He asked Andy biting his lip lip before turning more toward Magnus humming happily at the project of bouncing into the man.
Andy sat down carefully and looked at the bar tender before he heard Titus speak snd then once again speak but this time asking about Andy. He blushed bright red at the question. "N-no. I um..." He was starting to fidget nervously and looked to the bartender ordering a fruity cocktails stopping talking so Magnus can do all the talking like always.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:04 am

MAgnus squeezed Andy's hand gently before turning to look at titus "I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, sounds like your friend just needs time for a bit. And no, he's just a friend I'm helping out right now. Why do you ask?" he asked with a mischievous smirk, eyes glinting. He looked Titus up and down, looking very interested and amused.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 pm

(I typed a long response to this and it didn't post...)

Titus shrugged "it is nothing to worry about just need something to get it off my mind" he purred at magnus and buy his lip. "I have been told that I am a very sexy top" he grinned buying his lip. "Or I would give bottoming a try" he hummed and watched him eyes trailing over to Andy and hummed "I was asking because he does seem very fun to play with I do enjoy s good vampire" he said but he let his eyes go back to magnus but he glanced at James before shaking his head looking back to magbus. 
Andy blushed from the tips of his ties to the top of his head and squeaked taking his drink and hiding behind magnus. He was used to Magnus giving him compliments and master teasing him about how adorable he is but this man was very blunt and he was not used to that.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:12 pm

(Oh damn, I hate when that happens and the you're like "I don't want to type all that again" so you type something half the length or shorter)

Magnus looked to where the boy's eyes had gone and he saw James. He smirked "Jem huh? I thought he had been hanging out with someone other then Will for once." he looked at him and smiled "I would love to help you. Making people's worries go away is my specialty. but first, can I get a name?" He used once hand to reach behind his back and rub Andy's back gently, trying to keep him calm.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:29 pm

(Yeahs andys was a lot longer)

Titus smirked "you know James" he said laughing but shook his head with a smirk. He then looked up to Magnus. "The name is Titus. Titus Blake " he said holding his hand out. He stood up standing almost 6'5 but he was long and lean with a nice diners body from all the running and climbing that he did. He gunned and looked back to andy "aww little lamb I was just joshing you. Where you are sweet looking and would be delicious in bed but I will not force" he said and dmiled carefully looking back up to Magnus. "You however"he grinned. 
Andy blushed bright red and his arms went around Magnus waist and he snuggled into his back liking the feeling of Magnus running his back. He purred quietlh and sipped his drunk as he sniggled up to Magnus.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum