RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:20 am

James purred "Well, congratulations, your dream has finally ocme true." he smirked and bit his neck gently until Titus started moving his hips on his own, at this he gasp and moaned, his fingers digging into his back with one hand. After a second of soft panting he got his breath back and kissed his neck again, kissing up and down. He couldn't help but move his hips against Titus's as well, groaning quietly.

MAgnus smiled gently "Don't worry, you will learn, using clues from the rest of the sentence to determine a word, it helps. And don't worry about it to much for now okay?" He smiled gently and offered "want me to read some to you for now?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:00 am

Titus smirked and hummed as he felt james lips return to his neck. He pulled away from hi slowly though. "Can you turn over and stick you ass on the air?" He purred and hummed seeing if he would listen. One he needed to prep james and to he really wanted to look at the pretty pink pucker and how right it was. And three he wanted to run james very badly. He hummed sy those thoughts and groaned lowly reached down to stroke himself from base to tip panting on his own. 
-
Andy bit his lip and shook his head. "C-can you show me around the rest of the house first?" He asked shyly glancing up to him through his lashes.  "A-and I am a bit tired" he added and flushed his hand going up as he started to nibble on his thumb nails watching Magnus closely as he awaited an answer from the larger, more intimidating, then he was used to being around
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:11 pm

James looked at him for a few seconds before he glanced down but quickly looked away. He hesitated in moving but then did, just not the Titus wanted him too. He shifted and toke Titus's member into his mouth carefully, sucking down slowly, he glanced up but couldn't see Titus's face at this point, but knew, even though it wasn't what Titus had asked for, he probably wouldn't be upst.

Magnus smiled and slipped the book back onto the shelf and said "Of course. Though it's a lot of empty room, since only we live here now, but you're welcome to have fun in any of it." He smiled and started toward the exit of the library, leading him down a hall saying "These are guest bedrooms, not that there's anyone here, but theres six fairly large guest bedrooms, and the at the end of this hall is a music room, which pretty much has a grand piano, don't know why he doesn't have anything else." he started explaining
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Titus smirked as he moved but he soon moaned loudly hands going to james hair. "Fuck that is hot" he groaned and pulled his hair more as he tried not to fuck into his mouth. He panted and moved his hand to rub james back going down to his hole and rubbing his slowly before he moved back and squeezed his as cheeks and growled lowly.
-
"I can play piano' Andy said proudly and bounced after him down the hall. "That is what I did in the orphanage. They had a piano" he said and smiled happily and he looked around. "Why does the master keep spammy guest room sof he has no guests?" He asked gebtly looking to him. "And can I meet him or does he not like visitors?" He asked gebtlh.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:27 pm

James groaned at the feeling of Titus's hands on and near his ass. He sucked all the way down carefully before pulling back up, he used his tongue expertly, as if he had done this before, but supposedly he hadn't. He smirked and sucked up and down a few times, humming at Titus grabbing his ass.

MAgnus smiled at him happily and said "That's a great skill to know, beaitufl and fun. And on occasion he does have guests, it's just rare. And sometimes he throws parties and on occasion the guests get so drunk they can't go home so he has them sent to the guest rooms. And you can meet him once we're done with the tour"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:02 pm

Titus growled lowly "fuck James you have given a blow job before" he cursed lowly moving his hips slowly working into his mouth. He then pulled back using his hair to pull him back "james I am going to cum if you keep going" he said oulling him off he used his hair to pull him back and and kiss him roughly and deeply laying them backwards on the bed smirking into the kiss.
-
Andy nodded and smiled widely at him grinning hugely. "I have never been to a party" he said and looked up to him with a grin on his face. He bounced slong "that is cool I have never ever met a werewolf" he said giggling happily. He bounced along and moved to grab his hand carefully but slowly before he looked around the house.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:10 pm

James smirked as he kissed him deeply, fingers going into his hair, body pressing close to Titus's. He smirked and held him close, grinning into the kiss.

Magnus held his hand and said "Well you will today and you might even get to see a party. I throw a lot of htem so stick with me and you'll have a fun life"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Titus moaned loudly but soon pulled back and moved down and lifted his baby's legs and grinned mishieveously and moved down to lap at his hole pushing his tongue slowly into the right ring. He holds onto James's legs and kept going haopily.
-
"I don't plan on leaving you. You are very nice" he said and smiled widely at him. He then swinging there hands as he walked gappily smiling widely.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:03 pm

James moaned loudly, head going back, his back arching. He panted heavily, his fingers digging into the sheets. This was definitely new to him but it wasn't entirely bad, it was actually quite amazing and he couldn't imagine hat it'd feel like to feel Titus's dick inside of him.

MAgnus laughed happily and said "Awesome." He smiled softly. He wasn't sure how to take care of someone, or how to protect them but he was going to try his damnedest to keep him safe and happy but also give him the funest life he could
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Titus smirked at his reaction. "Someone is sensative" he whispered and nipped as his thigh before he moved back to lick his puckered enteance slowly working his tongue into the cavern. He moaned lowly at how tight he was at the first rig of muscles. He continued to work him on his tongue for a good while before he pulled back and played kisses al over his legs. He then leaned down and took James dick into his mouth all in one go. Titus had developed no gag reflex over the years and it came in handy. He hummed and swallowed sucking hard. 
-
Andy smiled happily and looked around. "Where is your favorite place in the house?" He asked sweetly looking at him with a wide grin on his face. He wanted to learn all about Magnus. He was awesome and lived in a huge house and three parties. Not to mention the fact he saved his life. He sifted in the slightly oversize clothes and looked around more as they walked hand and hand through the house.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 am

James didn't reply vocally, just nodded slightly. He panted and played with Titus's hair as the other man used his tongue masterfully. He bit his lip hard, wondering if he'd been wrong to deny the idea of having sex with a man for so long. He gasped softly and moaned when Titus's mouth toke all of his dick and he gritted his teeth together hard, blocking out most of a groan of pleasure when Titus sucked, his fingers pulled on his hair more and he mumbled something under his breath quietly.

MAgnus smiled and said "Either the kitchen or the library. I like it here and all but it always seems to empty and sometimes I get tired of studying. So I prefer being out in the world, talking to people, flirting, exploring, wondering." he smiled and said "I'd rather be alone outside then alone inside any day of the week."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 am

Titus continued to suck for while bEncore he pulled off with a long  lick and then a small one on the tip of him before he leaned back  on his heels. He then waved his hand in a specific motion and lube popped into his hand. Opening the bottle he lathered up his fingers, and when finished he moved his hand down to drarry and rub James enteance beginning to push in. "James push out it will go in easier" he said softly and rubbed his chest. 
-
Andy bodded curiously. "I was always tought am that the out side was a dangerous place and not be be trusted. But that is most likely because they didn't want us running away of anything" he said and nodded. "Can I see the kitchen?" He then asked looking up to him.  He didn't know the last fine he are people food and he couldn't possibly tell you the last time he ate good human food.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 pm

James nodded and bit his lip as he did what he was told, hating the idea of watching while this happened he pulled Titus down and kissed him deeply, fingers going to his hair, playing gently.

MAgnus smiled and nodded "Don't get to excited buddy, it takes lots of practice before you can get human food again." he said and smiled gently. He lead him to the large kitchen, where a meal was being prepared. He smiled at the smells, taking a deep breath. "looks like She's preparing a midnight snack for everyone." he chuckled softly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Titus smirkef and kissed him back deeply humming inton his mouth as he slowly began to push his finger into his loves tight chute. He kissed him back meeting James have control over the kiss since he was taking away some of his masculinity by his actions on James lower half. 
-
Andy sniled up at him nodding before he looked at the kitchen his eyes going wide. "Wow this is beautiful" he whispered and then followed Magnus in smelling the air. "I won't get to eat it" he pouted and looked around again bouncing on his toes. He then looked up at Magnus "do you think she can teach me how to cook? Something to do to stay busy when you are away?" He asked curiously.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:15 pm

James couldn't help but be gratefuly for the control again, even if he had enjoyed not having it earlier. He smirked and kissed him still, slipping his tongue into his mouth, starting to pull his hair a little bit more now.

Magnus smiled and said "It's okay, she's good with vampires so she might makesomething that you'll be able to eat. I've heard she makes awesome mug cakes for vampires cause she fills them with warm blood." he looked at him and smiled "I think that'd be a great idea, but you would have to ask her"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Titus smirkef and started to move his finger further in as they deepened the kids. He moaned into his mouth at the hair pulling and hissed in pleasure. He started to move his single finger in and out of his chute as they kissed deeply and heavily. 
-
"Oh that sounds amazing" he purred and looked up to him holding onto him tigrly. "I will ask her after the tour but that sounds really fun maybe I could serve you" he said excitedly and bounced up and down clapping.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:42 pm

James moaned into the kiss but turned it into a growl and started kissing deeper and rougher, hips moving a little involuntarily.

Magnus laughed and said "We'll see Kiddo." he smirked and continued leading him through the house, to the study, to the balcony that over looked the city, to the ballroom
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Titus smirked into the kiss and started to work a second finger into his whole as he let James keep in charge on the kiss. He used his other hand to slowly storks james from base to tip at ransoms times. 
-
Andy would look amazed at everything that he was being shown. He was mesmerized by the beauty and elegance if the house hold for only two people living there. But as Magnus said master through elegant parties and Magnus also through parties which he was excited.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:15 pm

James gasped softly in surprise the first time Titus stroked his member. He toke a deep breath to calm down before kissing Titus's jawline, trailing his lips along it.

MAgnus smiled and said "Now you see why this place gets a little creepy when you're alone in it." he said and smiled at him happily.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Titus smirked and kept pumping his fingers in and out of him as he stroked at some more as he nibbled on his neck. He bit his lip and moaned at the feeling of his lips before he started to add a third finger to him biting his top at the tight clenching feeling. 
-
"Yes I can see it is a little scary" he said blushing hently and looked up to him and smiled gently before he looked around curiously again. "Can I meet the master now?" He asked bouncing on his ties smiling haopily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:40 pm

James kissed his neck and whispered "I'll be okay love, just get inside me already." his breath hot against the other man's neck. He smirked and watched him, amused.

Magnus nodded and lead him back down a upstairs hall way "Just remember he's not a bad guy. As a vampire you might instinctively not like him but he's alright."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:01 am

Titus hriwled lowly and bodded quicjly. He pulled his fingers out and poured lube on his hand as he began to slowly run himself up and down panting slightly. He looked at James as he lined himself up. "You sure you are ready?" He asked slowlh rubbing his top along his entrance. 
-
Andy nodded "I like everyone unless they are mean to me" he said gebtlh and blushed following him closely his grip on his hand tightening slightly the closer they got to the big mans room. He was slightly afraid but he was afraid of most people. Years of abuse would so that to you.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:12 am

James nodded "Yes. Just pause if I need to okay?" he asked and looked down an bit his lip at the sight of Titus's member at his hole. He whimpered, wanting it so much right now.

Magnus smiled "Don't be scared, he won't hurt you." He smiled and knocked on the double doors. After a minute a young man with blonde wavey hair and a gorgeous face answered the door. "Oh, the little vampire is paying me a visit." he smiled playfully "I'm excited. what brings you to my room?" he asked as he stepped aside to let them into the gran bedroom. He wore loose pants and a robe, untied and falling open to reveal a perfectly sculpted body
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 am

Titus nodded and smiled "of course" he said and he slowly began to push into him going slow slowing time for his baby to adjust with every ring of muscle that was being stretched open by his impressive girth. 
-
Andy smiled happily and blushed looking him and then looked away. "Hello sir" he said gently and tilted his head down in respect to him and slowly wrapped his arms around himself shly nibbling on his bottom lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:14 am

James at first just bit his lip lightly but soon he winced and gripped the sheets, closing his eyes, biting his lip harder now. He take deep breathes, trying to control the pain like a normal person cause he could easily use magic to fix this but why do so?

The boy smiled and said "Don't worry about formalities, you're my guest." he smiled softly and said "And I won't hurt you." he gently toke Andy's chin and lifted it up to see his eyes, meeting them with his own soft green ones. "You have gorgeous eyes, bright blue." he purred softly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next