RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Almost Criminal ((Dark and I))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's Almost Criminal  ((Dark and I)) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Almost Criminal ((Dark and I))

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:50 pm

HE pulled the mask off and tuced it away before putting the case in a seat. It was a large het, and had a room in the back with a bed and a bath in it. There was also couches and a drinks and food station. "Just stay off electronics but you can eat and drink as you like" he said and looked at him. "What did I say my name was?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

It's Almost Criminal  ((Dark and I)) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Almost Criminal ((Dark and I))

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:56 pm

"You said your name was Shemus, and now I'm guessing that it really isnt." Mina noted, taking in everything around her. She had turned her phone off in the car ride to the jet. She placed her bag down on one of the counters, and sat down on the couch. "Since we're gonna be together might as well know who you really are." She stated, her light eyes staring at him, his mystery both intriging and frightening.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Uriah just walked up to the cockpit and talked a bit before he looked back to her. "I am not telling you my name until I know you won't tell anyone. For now just call me Shemus" he said and walked to the back of the plane now and tucked everything away. He came back wearing basketball shorts and had a couple smaller boxes of hair dye in his hand. He hummed "pick a color" he said and nodded pulling a beanie over his head.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Mina picked the blonde box, and stood up. She nodded, "Okay then. 'Shemus.' I'm going to go dye my hair. When we land, wherever we're headed, I have to stop and buy some new clothes. Nothing more suspicious then a blonde girl wearing the dress famous "Mina" was last seen wearing." She walked into the bathroom, shutting the door, and locking it. She opened the box, an wet her hair in the sink, spreading the dye in her hair with gloves on her hands. She dried it with a towel after a good twenty minutes passed, and looked at herself. Just the dye made herself look so different. She unlocked the door and came back out, going through the fridge and pulling out a water.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:30 pm

"Alright" he jut said not really. Paying attention. When she walked out se time later he was cleaning the blood from his weapons humming to himself. He had a slight smile on his face. But his phone buzzed and he growled looking at. He got up and grumbled going back to the cockpit. When he walked out he looked at her "you can ware my clothes for now when we land we have to go to a hotel and deliver the money and then we can get you your stupid clothes. " he said looking at her and smirked. She didn't need to change but he wanted to know what she looked like in his clothes.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:15 am

Mina nodded, but had the slightest of precaution when she set her eyes on his lips, which were forming a smirk. She crossed her arms, but without question agreed to his request. "Just give me the clothes. And I'll go change." She began the undressing process by undoing the top snap located on the side of her dress, and looked at him, waiting for the clothes. She wasn't going to completely undress with him staring her down like a hawk. If he wanted to see what was underneath he'd have to earn it.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:55 am

Uriah glanced up from his staring when she talked. His face went blank again and he turned heading toward the room. He grabbed sweat pants with ties and a old highschool t shirt he had from the school he went to his junior and senior year. He smiled a bit and walked out. He gave her the clothes "do you speak any languages?" He asked and eyed her carefully.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 pm

"French, German and Spanish." Mina responded, taking the clothes from his hands and heading into the bedroom this time. She closed the door just enough so he wouldn't see her undress. She slipped off her dress slowly, and kicked off her flats. She examined the high school shirt, looking at how big it was compared to her lithe and curvy frame.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:36 pm

He sat down thinking about that. "We'll we have nothing to worry about then" he said and smiled to himself grabbing his conputer and started to type quickly. "We have five hours left" he calle to get and took a deep breath and then closed it laying bck and yawned.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Mina returned, dawned in his oversized clothes. She walked over to where she had left her water, and picked it up, unscrewing the ild and taking a sip. She looked over at Uriah, and sighed. "Maybe we should get rest then." She said, and plopped down on the couch, looking up at him through her bangs.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:37 pm

"I have work to do but you can sleep if you like" he said and wTched her closely. His accent was thick as he spoke and he shook his head. He wanted to just get home and relax for a couple days before his next job he stretched "are you hungry?" He asked glancing over to her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2