RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Wars

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Demigod Wars  - Page 23 Empty Re: Demigod Wars

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Jake nodded "I will. So you're not going with us?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm

"No me and jace are goig to a gala tonight to scope for information" marcus a aid grinning.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 pm

he smirked "alright. You know shadow traveling uses a lot of nicos energy right?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 pm

"Yeh I know. It wasn't my idea" he said quietly and shrugged.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Jake nodded "I just... I worry about him so I just... I think it'd be best for him if we all toke the boat back
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 pm

"Why don't we go talk to them" he said softly and got up pullin on sweats and giving him a pair and a shirt.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Jake pulled the sweats on but not the shirt "Alright."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Marcus smirked "good proud of your body" he said and laughed and grabbed his hand and pulled him out before dropping it and knocked on haves door "have can you everyone gather. "We are having a group talk" he said an ad smirke "where somethig nice sexy" he teased.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:35 pm

jake chuckled and followed him. 

Jace could be heard grumbling "Yea yea, one minute." he soon emerged from his room in skinny jeans and a black button up shirt, short sleeved, the kind that went over tank tops, that was only buttoned half way up, revealing his bare chest. Judging by his pants he had been in the middle of something, which is why he had been grumbling. He headed toward where Nico and Reyna were still talking as if they'd been separated for years
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Marcus snuck up behind jace "were you thinking if me" he whispered in his ear and nibbled on his ear before he ran off gigging. And sat on the couch pulling Chrstian down next to him who was pacing.

Chrstian sighed and hugged his knees.

Uriah came out sitting at the table with his lap top.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Jace rolled his eyes gently. He went and looked at Nico and Reyna and told them to join before going and sitting in one of the chairs, shoving his hands in his pockets, leaning his head back, closing his eyes, probably rubbing himself through his pockets. 

Nico sat on the couch and reyna sat in his lap, which nico didn't seem to enjoy.

xander came into the living room. He had a dreamy smile on his face and he now had a large mark on his neck. He saw everyone and his smile suddenly vanished. His hair was a little messy, as if someone had run their fingers through it multiple times.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Marcus watched jace and smirked "jake want to tell everyone what you ere thinking" he said hlamcing at him but soon sent jace a dirty sext "mmm rubbing yourself even with all these people in the room"
-
Chrstian hid his face and his breathing got faster. He got up and ran from the room in to the bathroom grabbing his inhaler.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Jace replied quickly with "You interrupted me doing it privately and I was really close. besides adds to the adrenaline and gets me hornier" before continuing though it wasn't completely obvious unless you knew the trick. 

Xander stood at the side of the group, feeling like an outcast, like he always did. He always thought of himself as a leader but with Uriel and Nico he really didn't see why He'd be the leader and honestly he felt like a shadow more then Nico really was. 

Jake looked around and said "I was thinking we could wait to go to Camp Jupiter till everyone is back from the gala, and we all go in the ship."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Marcus smirked 'mmm I could help if you want. Trying motto moan out as you get closer" he relied and looked at jake.
-
Uriah stood up and nodded "alright sounds good. Xander we can go then unless you would like to go with the person who made you look like that" he said seriously and turned walking "and I found the number to your brother and boyfriend Reyna is you would like to call" he said given her a paper but no explanation and left.
-
Chrstian came out looking tired and winded. He son walked away against grabbing a blanket and walking back to the cockpit.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Jace smirked "oh it's no problem." he smirked and continued to listen to the conversation but focused most of hsi attention on what he was doing.

Xander watched as both Uriah and Christian walked away. He ran after Uriah and caught his hand "uriah please wait."  he said softly. 

Jake looked around, feeling the tension. 

Nico got up and went after Christian "hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Marcus smirked and winked at him before grabbing jake "let's go watch a movie have join us when you are good" he said and slapped his face playfully and walked to his room.
-
Uriah turned and closed his computer "yes Xander?" He asked his face serious he shifted his feet and watched him.
-
Chrstian shook hisbhead "nothing I-I am just tired. Everything is fine" he said quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:55 pm

jace nodded he stopped and went to his roomto finish up only because he was worried about having to clean up his pants after wards.

Xander looked at him, eyes pleading and desperate "i'm sorry for upsetting you. I'm sorry for fucking everything up. i don't know why you're upset, I mean the gala thing is just a cover, but i'm sorry anyway. Just please, don't hate me." his voice started shaking and he gripped his hand desperately, his eyes scared and lost. 

Nico looked at him and said "I know there is something, you're always happy unless something happens. But I'm not gonna push you to tell me. If you want to though, you know where to look for me." and with that he headed out onto the deck.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 am

Marcus smiled happily and sat on his bed and relaxed "you can pick a movie" he said to jake.
-
Uriah looked at him "I am not upset with you. I was just dating something I noticed. I am more worried about Chrstian. Because he is preparing to sleep in the floor of the cock pit" he said but shrugged "but we are not together and I believe you would not consider me you friend. So it is none of my business to know your business. You are happy" he said and smiled slightly. "I am looking forward to tonight" he said an bowed.
-
Chrstian blushed and shook his head "t-thank you" he mumbled an closed the door. He grabbed a pile of clothes since if he use a pillow it would smell like Xander. He went to the corner and pulled them up laying a blaket down and laid down putting another over him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am

JAke nodded and looked htorugh the options.

Xander looked at him "I-I do consider you a friend, as long as you consider me one. and you can know my business, i have nothing to hide any more. Events happened, long story but I CAN tell you if you want. and it lead to me and Apollo, yea THE Apollo..." he whispered "Making love" he shook his head "But it was just a one time thing i mean it's apollo." he wanted to hug Uriah but he didn't dare. he knew uriah didn't think of him as a friend, no one here did.  "I am too. Now if you excuse me i'm gonna go...." he sounded like he was gonna say something else but he didn't know what. He still looked on the verge of tears. 

nico sat on the edge of the ship and looked out to the city.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 am

Marcus yawned and took a deep breath. He laid back snuggling his pillows.
-
Uriah bent down and set his computer down. He pulled h close "I have had sex with him. He is a ass hole " he said quietly and moved back. "And you are my friend. " he said excitedly. "But I think Chrstian matters most. But I would give him some time"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 am

Jake picked Harry potter and put it in.
Jace knew Marcus didn't want him there for real so when he finally got done he curled up on his bed. he knew marcus had just been teasing him about jacking off.

As soon as uriah pulled him close he broke into tears. "all gods are but he was nice to me, maybe just cause he wanted sex but he was nice to me.... no one has ever gone out of their way to be nice to me, or try to cheer me up. I mean I was happy for the first time in years and my brother, my own brother got mad. I can't talk to him uriah i can't. he keeps throwing up in my face that he's been suicidal, but I've always been there for him when he was but i was and he wasn't htere and it hurts that he's mad that I for once in my life I was being selfish. i wanted to be happy. I know what happiness feels like but it's a distant memory and I wanted to feel it again and..." he fell to his knees and buried his face in his hands "and now he hates me and I've fucked everything up. I have no friends, my only family member hates me and I'm a selfish asshole." he curled his fingers up into the shoulders of his shirt, balling the fabric up.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:52 am

Marcus paused it and watched te door 'jace come on we are watching harry potter" he texted him am and looked to have smiling.
-
Uriah sat down and held him close. "Xander you do realize that your brother would stop at nothing to make you happy I am not saying he is right. And I am not saying you are. I think you are both complete idiots and very stupid" he played with his hair. "You not being happy is personal issues and had nothing to do with your brother. His suiccidal thoughts are because he can't find a way to for in publicly. And remember those years when you were really popular and you ignored Chrstian. It was a dark time for him and I don't think he has recovered. And seeig you with Apollo made him believe that you really and truly didn't need him anymore and he was scared. Because he is still a scared little boy just like you" he said gently. "So just take some time let him deal with his things and let you deal with yours. We are going to go out tonight and have a great time" he sai smiling.
-
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:03 am

Jace looked confused and replied 'really?'

Xander was buried into him, crying hard. "But if he really cared about me why would he want me to be unhappy? I know I had a time where I as a complete asshole but i've tried to make up for it. i've tried to be a better brother but no matter what i do it's still not good enough for him to trust me." he  toke a few deep breathes "C-can you do me a favor?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:15 am

'Yeah why not. You smell really good today' he replied before he blushed reading what he sent. He grumbled and looked at jake "I am turning into a softy" he mumbled hiding his face.
(I have a feeling jake and Marcus are going to become really close friends kind of like Fred and George but of course not brothers )
-
Uriah sighed an kissed his head "he doesn't want you to be inhappy he just feels that he is making you unhappy so you have to seek it somewhere else" he said but started laughing. "Xander Chrstian has told you everything that has everbhappenedninbhis life. I think he trusts you a lot more then you want to believe" he said but looked at him "what is it?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:29 am

Jake chuckled and rubbed his shoulder "Is that a bad thing?"
Jace blushed and got ready again before going over to Marcus's room and knocking on the door.

Xander rubbed his arms self conciously "C-could you convince him to go sleep in the room?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next