RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 9 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Andy was in magnus room laying on his stomach his legs kicking behind him. He was struggling to read out loud his eyes brows cutely scrunched in thought. When he heard the door he looked up and smiled widely at magnus. He soon frowned though and looked up to magnus. "What is wrong mags?" He asked and jumped up going to hug him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:17 pm

MAgnus looked at him and said "Me and Mr. Scott just talked." The first time he ever called Woolsey by anything then 'Master of the house' or 'my babe' "And me and you need to find a new place to live. Well me. I don't know if he's going to invite you to continue to stay but I have to pack my things and find a new place to stay. It wouldn't be hard on my own, I've been doing this for hundreds of years, but if you came we'd probably have to find our own place."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Andy growned and looked up to him. He backed up slightly eyes slught watering with tears threatening. "I want to stay with you, I don't want to live here without you" he said quickly biting his lip hard. "B-but if it will be harder with me. I...I can talk to scott" he said softly looking at the floor. He liked scott but he wasn't comfotable like he was with magnus. Magnus was his best friend. His saviour. 

Titus sat out side James window and knocked loudly. He was crouching down on the stoop biting his lip. This obviously was the first time he had seen James new house and he had net seen James in three days and missed his best friend.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Magnus shook his head "I'd prefer you stay with me. I want to know you're safe." he said and hugged him gently. "It'll be a little harder but I think we'll just cut out the middle man and get our own place this time."

James looked to his door confused. He bit his lip, hesitating, but soon went and opened the door. "Titus, it's you." he said and then felt stupid ofr stating the obvious and not knowing what to say nexy
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Andy bodded seriously. "Good because ibdont want to leave you. I love you and I don't want to be without you again" he said and hugged him tightly climbing up and wrapping his legs around him nuzzling up into his neck big willing to let go. 
-
Titus laughed and pecked his lips "yes it is me. Where are all your things?@ he asked climbing through the window.  He smirked hsllily a bit spun around "maybe you can talk to someone?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Magnus chuckled and said "Then you don't have to. But I can't pack like this." he said playfully.

James looked at him and said "This is all of my things. I don't own a lot... I wouldn't even say I own a normal amount. Yea I guess I'll have to find somewhere to get stuff..." he said quietly. He heded to the kitchen and asked "Want some tea since you're here?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Andy pouted not wanting to let go "sure you can" he said before he pouted but slid down and sat down on the bed bouncing slightly. "Since I don't have much I can help you pack" he said sming gebtlh. "I mean I wear your clothes even if they are big" he said smiling happily. 
-
"Uh yes I would love some tea" he said and smkled happily and watched him curiously. "I know a place to get stuff don't worry" he said seriously and he pulled out his sack shaking it to reveal loud clanking noises.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Magnus smiled "you don't have to babe. It's more going through and figuring out the few things I don't want to keep anymore. I can pack with a snap but I wanna throw a couple things out." he said and started looking thorugh his dresser.

James glanced at him and said "I don't want to steal anything. If I wanted to steal I would have stuff already." as he fixed two cups of tea and getting the sugar, milk and honey together
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:49 pm

Andy laid on the bed again. He nodded aoftlt and laid his head on his hands kicking his legs in the air. "Uh maybe that guy could help you find something. Or um...who were those people at the wedding. And then James?" He asked tilting his head to the side more biting his lip. "But the other flirty guy he seemed to know the city well maybe he knows a way or something?" He said watchig magnus. 
-
"I wasn't going to steal stuff. I just finished a job so we can go buy stuff, I just know a place that sells stuff cheep" Titus said and looked at him. "Glad you think so little of me to steal stuff like that" he mumbled staring down at his hands his brows furrowing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Magnus looked at him and said "Titus? Nah. I'll see if James has seen anything lately but I'm not gonna ask a lot of people for help, that just gets boring." he said and turned back to his clothes.

James looked at him and offered him his cup of tea "You're an assassin, what am I supposed to think?" he smiled gently, "Sorry. Anyway, I don't want to spend your money, you work hard for htat."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 am

Andy bodded "I mean I lived on the streets the majority of my life so I am teach you" andy said. Joking and you could tell because he added his adorable giggled making his blonde locks fall into his face. He sat up and hugged the pillow to his chest. "Even if we start small I mean I notmally sleep with you unless you haves guests" he said and smiled bouncing slughtly. 
-
Titus took the cuppa and looked into it. "I know but I don't steal. Often. " he mimbled and glanced up at him. "But it would be fine because I would just crash here sometimes too or come on and use the shower if needed or if I get to drunk or something. " he shrugged. "I have nothing to spend it on anyway" he said shrugging.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am

Magnus smiled gently "I'll make sure we get a place where you can have your own space if you want or need it." he said and smiled gently. "You're still welcome to spend the night with me but if you don't want to you'll still have the option to have your own room."

James looked at him and smiled gently "If you're sure." a small smile on his lips, a sympathetic and apologetic look.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am

Andy looked at him "cuddling with you is the favorite part of my day mags" he said with a soft smile and then continued to watch him. "But I do see what you mean. I don't really like hearing sex going on all the time" he said with a sly grin eyes shimmering is mischief. 
-
Titus nodded "it would be my pleasure" he said and sipped his tea happily glancing around. "Altest get a bed" he said nodding quicjly and tossed the bag of golden coins at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:38 am

Magnus laughed and said "That's understandable and with Mr Scott not being around I'll be finding new partners more frequently." He said smirking amused. He actually had had one fling since Titus and it was about an hour long and then the person left. He had been uncomfortable with the idea of bringing people around Scott's place frequently especially when Scott still wanted him and Magnus... didn't feel the same.

James nodded "Definitely my first stop."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 am

Andy bodded and bit his lip. There was a blush on his cheeks. In all honestly he got uncomfortable in the oants region when magnus was with people and he could here them. But he didn't know how to fix it or why it was so painful so he would wish it to go down sometimes crying out if it got touched the wrong way. He nodded though "lovely I will get to make more snacks for the guests" he said with a small smile. 
-
Titus nodded seriously. "It is a nice place though. Bright and it fits your personality" he said with a grin over to him moving to lean into his side still glancing around.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:54 am

MAgnus laughed "damn you are adorable." he said happily. "Andy? Do you ever desire to be with someone?" he asked curiously. He wasn't sure if Andy had been hurt before he was turned but Andy never seemed to show interest in anyone.

James nodded "I guess. Thank you Titus." he said softly. He bit his lip and stared at his tea, blowing on it gently even though it was barely steaming anymore
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 am

Andy bkushed even brighter at the compliment and looked at his hands. He brought his knees up arms locking around his legs and chin coming to rest on his knees. "I uh would like to find someone but. With my fear of everyone be and everything that happened to me as a child I doubt anyone would want me or that I could get past my fears and talk to them...besides I don't know enough about anything to really be good enough" he added blushing. 
-
Titus sighed and looked down at the floor. He was leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "James what is wrong with you? You aren't yourself anymore. I know the wedding was difficult but you told you thought they deserved to be together but you aren't yourself"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:34 am

Magnus smiled gently "everyone is new at some point in life"he came over and played with his hair. "Youll find someone." He chuckled "maybe I can get you with james. I don't think he would ever hurt you"

James looked at him and said "how am I supposed to be myself when I don't even know myself?" He set his tea on the counter and said "and besides all because I think they're good together doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.... They've never ignored me before.... " he shook his head and said "and I still don't even know what to do about you and I"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:24 am

Andy glanced up at him. He purred and nuzzles into his hand. "I don't want anyone. I only want you" he said softly and blushed looking up to him. "You show me love and care. You show me how to do thins and entratain me" he said gebtlg.
-
"I know James. It does hurt I can tell. Trust me I know" he said quietly ad glanced at him. "And nothing about me. It was just a fling. Sure you are still my best friend and I love you like a brother " he puased "I mean it was really fun and it was beautiful and I would do it again"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Magnus smiled gently "you'll think differently one day." He said and kissed his head gently.

James looked at him and said "that's the problem. I know you'd do it again.... I can't get it out of my head...." He shifted and bit his lip.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Andy bkushed and looked up at him. "Maybe but not today or soon" he said and looked up to him. "Should we go looking before we accually pack and move the stuff?" He asked softly playing with magnuss fingers. 
-
Titus turned slightly "oh so you want more of me. That is the problem" he purred and set his cup down moving closer to him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Magnus shrugged and played with his fingers gently "Maybe. I know we should leave the stuff here for now, packing though I should probably do real quick.

James bit his lip but didn't reply immediately, starring at the floor, shifting his hands in his pockets. "I-I don't know..." he said quietly. until Titus got closer to him then he pulled Titus close and kissed him deeply
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:23 pm

"would you like some help?" Andy asked and bounced got off the bed looking around magnus grand toom. "We could steal something as pay back" he said and bounced giggling. "Just kidding stealing his bad"
-
Titus moaned loudly into the kiss and kissed him back oulling his body close against his own.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Magnus laughed "Stealing is bad but I am so tempted right now." he grumbled for am minute about being thrown out just because he wasn''t having sex with him anymore. Of course it's not like scott had asked or suggested he wanted it any more.

James pressed close to him and kissed him deeply, fingers intertwining into Titus's hair
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Andy pouted "magnus you told me to never steal unless it was payback" he said softly and glanced at him. He then looked around the room. "Don't forget your secret box under you bed. The one I can't look at" he said gebtlg swaying back and fourth. 
-
Titus hummed into the kiss but pulled back pressing there heads together. "James you don't have bed, and I doubt you have lube with you" he said softly. "And a condom"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next