RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 am

Magnus panted gently and played wit Titus's hair again "Come here you sexy man." he said gently and brought him up so Titus was strattling his hips again but he pulled him down to kiss him deeply.

Scott smiled softly "Werewolves should be fine to drink from, despite our races hatred for each other. I think he meant demons and Opium dealers. Though I'm starting to think their the same thing" he said, half joking, that dorky smirk on his lips.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 am

Titus bkushed when he was pulled up. He moaned and held onto his chest as he melted it o the kiss rocking his hips slowly as he kissed deeper. His fingers found Magnus neck and he rubbed his hands over it and slong is collar and shoulders. 
-
Andy blushed and tilted his head. "What is opium?" He asked shyky setting scotts plate down in front of him before taking his own and sitting. He looked at the two muffins onnhis played but kept quiet.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:34 am

Magnus kissed him deeply, hands rubbing his back again. he hummed gently when titus started rubbing his hands along his neck and collar bone. He kissed him deeply and sucked on his lip once or two gently,

Scott bit his lip "A plague going around" he mumbled. "This looks delicious Andy, thank you for making it." he said happily. "And Opium is a drug going around really bad right now that you should avoid at all costs"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Titus moaned lowly and but his lip panting hard and wanting. "M-Magnus h-how should I uh?" He asked gently biting his lip. He had never been a bottom and he prepped his bottoms but he wasn't sure if Magnus wanted to do it of Titus should do it himself. 
-
"Magnus said that drugs would corrupt my innocence and that if he ever found me with drugs that he would kill me" he said softly blushed and he nodded "your welcome. I made a lot incase Magnus and ummm Titus wanted to eat some or anything" he said and shrugged blushing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:12 am

(is there anything specific you wanted to happen during this sex scene or could we maybe skip to the direct end of it?)

Scott smiled and said "that was nice of you." he said happily and then said "Yea, drugs are bad, very bad."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 am

(We can skip to afterwards )
-
"Well I asked him if he wanted food after and he said yes so" he said and shrugged as he started to eat his muffing trying not to be as messy as always. He still got blood on his face and hands but he was doing better. "Um yeah they sound gross anyway"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:55 am

(thanks)

Scott smile "still it was nice of you." he smiled and now that his pie was a little cooler he started eating. "they are gross. what is amazing though is this pie." he said happily "How can you mke anything taste so good?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Andy blushed but paled when he ssaid gross but he then relaxed a little. "I-I don't know mistress chef is really good teacher. I mean I can't taste anything so I have to trust my instinct" he said blushed before he put some on a plate and some potatoes I a bowl "I will be back" he said with a smile and headed to Magnus room.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Magnus was playing with Titus's hair, smiling gently. This boy was pretty attractive, he had to admit, even more then he had first noticed.
Scott smiledand watched him, amused before going back to eating.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Titus was curled up to Magnus side breathing softly. He looked much much younger and more peaceful. His scars on his face didn't look as scary. He moved an groaned moved a bit when the door was knocked on. 
Andy just stood there unsure what to do. He looked at the door and tried the handle but since it was locked he just looked away turning away from the door to hobs knot the kitchen.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Magnus got up and pulled his pants on loosely, not bothing to button them so they still hung a little lose. He opened the door. "Andy? you okay?" he asked, biting his lip. He honeslty wanted to go back and cuddle with Titus which was strange since he wasn't a big cuddler, especially after a fling but this boy was nice to hold at least and an interesting one, to say the least

Last edited by Demonhunter on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 pm

(Why is it Dahvies?)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:51 pm

(I was doing so good of not mixing htem up. With the site being so weird on my pc I'm constantly having to type everything, copy it and if it says it didn't post, hit paste and post it again till it says it did post so the one for this forum didn't copy right and I didn't notice when I pasted that it was from the thread I had posted on before.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 pm

(It is okay. I-I am sorry the site is so kinky and I haven't been able to fix it. I just don't have a lot of time in between school and homework and trying to balance everything with art and doing enough and not getting yelled at. Possibly this weekend I can look for a better one. I-i am sorry about everything)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03 am

(don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It works on my phone fine. I think it's my Pc. Idk. It doesn't matter. It'd been doing fine. I just messed up once, I'm not surprised my memory is pretty bad so I probably for got to hit copy
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:05 am

(Okay...I can still try to find a different site...)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:45 am

Andy turned andnlooked at him. "I um I-i am sorry to disturb you I just made some food..." He mumbled and blushed. He had Ed it to him wuickly. "Sorry" he mumbled before he quickly scurried off. He was looking paler then usual and his eyes were beginning to sink in. Not as bad as when he was found but you could tell he wasn't esring properly. He came back to the kitchen and sat down at his seat quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 am

MAgnus sighed gently. He pushed the door mostly close. He looked at Titus and said "I'm sorry. My vampire is apparently not eating right. I have to go for a bit. You're welcome to stay if you wish to sleep." he offered to him softly. He came over and played with Titus's hair gently. He really did want nothing more then to lay back down, maybe enjoy a snack with this boy and just look at him. He was a cute one and so soft and young when he let his guard down for once. Magnus was rarely looking for love anymore but he did still enjoy a person's company for a little while. He bit his lip and looked toward the kitchen, worried about Andy
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:59 am

Titus whinned "noo" he mumbled but he was already drifting back to sleep his face cuddled into Magnus pillow his arms tightly around another pillow tightly. He was adorable looking like a small puppy or kitty. Mute purred and rolled himself brin the blankets closer. 
-
"How is your meal Scott?" He asked gently moving to cross his thin legs crossed Indian style on the wooden chair. He stared at the one muffin glaring it hard.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 am

Magnus came over and kissed his head gently before leaving the room and wondering into the kitchen

Scott looked at him and said "It's amazingly delicious." he paused and said "You know even Vampires can't blow muffins up with their mind."

Magnus came into the room and said "Andy, dear, don't set the muffin on fire. Come on, you need to eat." he said and offered him his hands, smiling at him happily, like he always did
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:55 am

Andy blushed and was about to speak to Scott before Magnus came in. He shook his head. "I-i can feed later mags. " he said quietly and glanced at him. "You are with someone you shouldn't have left him. I can Handle it. " he said gently looking down at his hands.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Magnus offered him his hands "Come on, I'm not letting you put it off. I can join him again when I know you're okay again."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Andy sighed and grabbed his hand standing up. "I am sorry Scott." He said before he turned his head down to the floor holding Magnus hand tightly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Scott smiled "Don't be. Go have a snack. If you want to continue talking afterwards..." he came over, toke one of Andy's hands and kissed his knuckled "You are more hten welcome to come talk to me in my room." he said happily before wondering off.

Magnus smiled gently "you two seem to be getting along." Before asking "where do you want to go?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Andy blushed bright red before he looked back at Magnus. "Yeah he is really nice and un he thinks I am cute" Andy said gebtlh and snuggled up against Magnus. "I don't care. I missed you" he whispered and held onto him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next